Techtronic Industries North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.6

Field Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Got an interview with TTI through a career fair at my university. Interviewed with two different sets of two employees. One was a current Field Sales & Marketing Rep. and the other was a District Manager. Interviews lasted approx. 30-45 minutes. We discussed my resume at lengths and was asked basic leadership and sales excellence situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated exemplary leadership   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at a career fair at New Mexico State University
    - Very professional and easy going recruiters
    3 rounds of interviews
    1st round were more basic questions
    2nd round were mostly situational questions
    3rd round they fly you out to one of their corporate offices for more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you knew couldn't meet a deadline. What did you do to try and meet the deadline to the best of your abilities?   1 Answer

Event Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America in January 2017.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview, then talked to the regional manager that day. Scheduled a face to face the next week. They said I would hear results back within a week and it took the full week to hear back.

Field Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (New York, NY).

Interview

There are 3 stages. First 2 were on campus and had I made the third I would have gone out to Anderson, SC for the third stage. The first was mostly behavioral questions, and the second was a mix of behavior and job related questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you manage deadlines. Why are you passionate about sales?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Anderson, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR Representative briefly explained benefits, 2 Engineers followed separately up with various questions about background experience, future expectations, and various scenarios. 1 Vice President and an employee from Business management side also some questions as well. All-in-all, the entire interview went on for about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is the process you would go through to solve a problem with a product   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I did a face to face interview with a college recruiter and it went very well. I then did a phone interview that was a bit more in depth with situational questions. Finally I had an interview with PNW VP recruiter. This was a very casual interview with much more dialogue. They provided an easy going interview environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in the work place where you've had to persuade someone to do something they did not want to?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I had the first round of interviews after on campus recruiting in a hotel lobby. It was very informal. I felt like I was dressed up way too much for the setting. The interviewer was overall nice. She kept looking at the TV behind me though it was awkward. And they asked the same question about 3 times just in different ways.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength/weakness.
      What is your biggest strength in sales?
      Why do you think you would be good at sales?
      What was your biggest accomplishments?
      Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview

They came to my school career fair and after meeting, they were interested in a follow-up interview. I had one more interview with the local interview before being flown out for a round of 3 interviews with the big bosses. Its too bad I didn't get the position, it was my first experience and I asked a stupid question about the unlimited gas card so yeah folks no dumb questions, pretty sure it hurt me. All in all a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• So your resume says you speak Korean how well would you do if I flew you out to Korea tomorrow?   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It was pleasant, They were stationed at my University Career fair and for the interview we met at the nearest Starbucks sat at a table and discussed the job and had the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interpersonal questions, how do you feel about sales? can you lift 50lbs? are you open to traveling? which region? it was interesting   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant compared to others I have had throughout college. Typically a candidate goes through 2-5 interviews for the position of field sales and marketing rep, but because my territory desperately needed to be filled, I only had to go through one initial interview before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What motivates you? What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses and how would they transition into this time? Why should we choose you?   Answer Question