Techtronic Industries North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed three times by kids with degrees not older than 30. Every person I met was un professional, angry, and seemed threatened by someone with more experience then them. Seemed very high school on hiring questions. Popularity contest questions. After three interviews and having to follow up with everyone and waiting over a month I was told by a generic letter I didn't have the qualifications. False- 20 plus years of sales experience and territory sales experience. Simple fact I was told no due to my age and experience. Millennial company ran by brats with a piece of paper with less than 5 years experience. MAGA!

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing in life I have had to do?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Anderson, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

A phone interview. You will get an email from a recruiter and make an appointment with him. Not questions just like “tell me about yourself”. All the questions are technical and sometimes tricky. I think this guy maybe has studied my resume too many times. I didn’t use any notes I prepared before the interview.

Interview Questions

• details about your major and your technical skills ,like software,etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America.

Interview

Pretty basic behavioral interview. Questions on strengths, weaknesses, and about each experience on resume. Relatively relaxed environment, did not feel too formal or too pressured. Took awhile to hear back from initial interview, but after that process was quick.

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was initially introduced to TTi through a professor from my University who put me in contact with a recruiter. After a brief introduction phone call from the recruiter, I was given an interview a week later. The interview was set up at a Starbucks so it was very low pressure and I was interviewed by 3 recruiters at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TTi?   1 Answer

Field Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment, 2 step interview back to back. One more of a conversation and the next about past work experiences, etc. Then flew me out to Milwaukee headquarters where we toured the building, learned the history of the company, they wined and dined us (really good time). Remember that the entire 2 days spent there is an interview, so every behavior and conversation you have is probably noted, so act personable and outgoing.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

it was an easy process with only a couple of interviews and the recruiting team was very nice and easy to talk to, they asked typical questions and focused on leadership abilities and interpersonal skills. I enjoyed the interview process, the only issue I saw was there was a very small amount of time given to potential employees to accept the job or not, I was only given a week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to make a difficult decision that effected more than just yourself   Answer Question

Field Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Got an interview with TTI through a career fair at my university. Interviewed with two different sets of two employees. One was a current Field Sales & Marketing Rep. and the other was a District Manager. Interviews lasted approx. 30-45 minutes. We discussed my resume at lengths and was asked basic leadership and sales excellence situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated exemplary leadership   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Las Cruces, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at a career fair at New Mexico State University
    - Very professional and easy going recruiters
    3 rounds of interviews
    1st round were more basic questions
    2nd round were mostly situational questions
    3rd round they fly you out to one of their corporate offices for more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you knew couldn't meet a deadline. What did you do to try and meet the deadline to the best of your abilities?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a series of 3 different interviews. The first round was at my university and asked basic questions about my interests and how I would feel about sales and marketing. The second round asked more about travel and was more of a way to cut a few people off for the third round, which they flew me out to their corporate headquarters to showcase their company and explain further about what the salary would be, benefits and detail oriented concerns anyone in the running addressed.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle risk taking? and give us an example of a risk you may have taken.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Techtronic Industries North America (Plymouth, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very nice and only asked a few questions to get to know me better. The majority of the interview was me asking about the company and learning more about it.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask very many difficult questions during the interview   Answer Question