Teck Resources Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teck Resources.

Interview

Applied online through the university job board. Was contacted within a week, set up an interview for the following week.

Interview was completely behavioral focusing on my past work and volunteer experience. No technical engineering questions were asked. After the interview I was contacted within two weeks letting me know if I had received the position.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral based off of past experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teck Resources

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teck Resources.

Interview

Phone interview followed by group/panel interview. Phone interview was basic describe a time with only a couple of questions, group interview was casual discussion about previous experience and some more describe a time when. Afterwards a drug test was required, references were called.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone difficult, what was the outcome?   Answer Question