Tecmo Koei Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tecmo Koei Singapore

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tecmo Koei Singapore

Game Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a series of tests on the day of interview, took around 2 hours, afterwards had 2 seperate interviews with 2 groups of people, 1 involving more programming questions, 1 more of a regular interview.

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There were 3 stages of interview.

During 2nd and 3rd interview there was video conference with the japanese office.

They always got back to me within a week after each stage.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. The first round included some written tests from programming to database design to logic/IQ/pattern recognition questions, and 2 face-to-face interview, totalling around 4 hours 20 mins.
    The second round was a teleconference interview with Japanese managers and local senior VP.
    Last round was a teleconference interview with Japanese directors.

Translator will be provided for the 2nd and 3rd round interviews.

CG Artist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore.

Interview

Structured, with an aptitude test and skill test, along with an IQ test. Next rounds are interviews, basically trying to get to know the prospective employee. You get to meet the department heads and they ask you questions. Time gaps between each round. Dress neatly. 2016.

Interview Questions

• What kind of games do you play.   1 Answer
    • How long do you intend to stay in the company.   1 Answer

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

A series of IQ tests which can be pretty tedious. This includes a programming test(not critical for game designer), IQ test, database questionnaire, and a final 6 part IQ test. Also an interview with their staff.

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore in May 2015.

Interview

Stage 1: 1 coding test + 2 aptitude test
    Stage 2: 2 face-to-face interview, one normal QnA and one oral technical interview
    Stage 3: interview with japanese managers and local vp
    Stage 4: interview with japanese director

Stage 1 and 2 are on the same day

Interview Questions

• Coding test: search algorithm, string manipulation, syntax, C++ OO (4 qns in 30 min) + database schema diagram (5min)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a fun process to attend the whole interview process which splits into 3 parts. It consists of a psychological test, technical test and a video call with the Japan headquarter. The whole process is fun and it did not take long for you to be called.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for them?   1 Answer

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore.

Interview

Campus hire.

The interview is unexpected. We had two hours along aptitude test in the morning,which contains IQ test, reaction speed test and so on. Too many quesitons to be finished. Then we got a group assessment.

In the afternoon, we took the code interview which is quite uninteresting, It only covers grammer question for PL.

CG Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was an art test and two rounds of interviews. The test itself was quite in-depth, the first interview was with both the local and Japanese HR's and some employees sat in to observe. The second was with the Japanese CEO herself, via a webcam and with a translator present. It was slightly intimidating as both interviews were conducted in groups.

Interview Questions

• Do you play any of our games?   1 Answer

Game Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tecmo Koei Singapore.

Interview

need to do a programming test (15min paper), and a 2 hr paper similar to IQ test, a group interview and individual intervie

Interview Questions

• The IQ test is not expected. You have to do as many as possible within the time limit   Answer Question