Ted Baker London Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.7

Sales Guardian, East Coast Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY).

Interview

Very conversational and Friendly! My interviewer made me feel at home even though I was terribly nervous as I hadn't interviewed in a few years. Also, even though I didn't obtain the position, the interviewer still contacted me to let me know who they went with, and that they'd keep my resume on file.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews, with 3 different store managers. I went to 3 stores for each interview. They were deciding which store was best fit for me (they did give me an option). It was fairly easy going. All managers were friendly, nice, professional and easy to get along with. Standard questions about my previous experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I dropped my resume off in one of their stores and got called to come in for an interview a couple weeks later. This was a group interview with myself and two other people. It was very fun and laid back.

Interview Questions

• They gave us 10 minutes to go around the store and pick out an outfit for a client. We had to come up with our own client, what they were shopping for, where they were going, and what their style is.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was called for an interview that very day. I scheduled to meet with the store manager for the next afternoon. The interview was very informal and I was basically told that they were bin desperate need of good people to help make the store successful again, as they had lost/replaced much of their team. I spoke of my experience and my commitment to teamwork, while highlighting my extensive experience building lasting client relationships.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your experience at ________(my previous place of employment)? What was one of the challenges of working there?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online on a Sunday, got an email from HR on Monday for a Thursday interview. On my way to the interview, I got another email asking if we could move it for an hour later because the person interviewing me wanted to take her lunch. So I ended up sitting in the store for about an hour and 15 minutes (it was cold and rainy, so I couldn't really just walk around outside). The interview took about 20 minutes: just looking through my portfolio and asking basic questions. After it ended, she said she'd call me. That was in September, and I never got a call. I'm guessing I didn't get the position. I just find it rude when people ask you to come in for an interview at the last minute, leave you waiting for over an hour and they don't have the consideration to let you know you weren't hired.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Emailed a contact I had for the company asking about an available internship position. Quick reply and came in the following week for a short interview. Very relaxed interview setting

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Livermore, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

it was casual and we had to do the interview outside. Employees looked busy and the store didn't have much customers in the store. Interview was quick and I had to fill out some paper work for the hiring manager to see and they said they'd call back or email. I didn't receive a call or an email, so It's safe to assume I didn't get the position or was worth an email.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews one with the coordinator then the second with the manager. It was pretty easy as I got a long with both girls very well. Then I just had to wait a week to get the email I got the internship.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter. Then a phone call with HR manager highlighted my background and why I would be a fit. Interviewed with the president they were pleasant and professional. Had a phone screening first. Then a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had relationships within the mens side of the biz.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ted Baker London in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, the next morning I received an email from their HR department to schedule a first. It was scheduled the very next day. The day after I received another email to schedule an in person interview with the district manager. That was scheduled two days after the first interview. Both HR and district were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I have to say one of the best interview processes I have ever been through. Everything was very fast except it took just over a week after the interview to get an offer.