Ted Baker London Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ted Baker London Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

Went through 3 different interviews, with 3 different store managers. I went to 3 stores for each interview. They were deciding which store was best fit for me (they did give me an option). It was fairly easy going. All managers were friendly, nice, professional and easy to get along with. Standard questions about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ted Baker London

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I dropped my resume off in one of their stores and got called to come in for an interview a couple weeks later. This was a group interview with myself and two other people. It was very fun and laid back.

Interview Questions

• They gave us 10 minutes to go around the store and pick out an outfit for a client. We had to come up with our own client, what they were shopping for, where they were going, and what their style is.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

two interviews, one with management and area management, very smooth, be super energetic but very confident as well, dress well because they do judge you off attire, i got a call back within 4 days with an offer

Interview Questions

• if you had one superpower what would it be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

I visited the store with my resume prepared and dropped it off with a manager. I was called to schedule an interview the next day. The interview was very conversational. As long as you show passion for the brand and do your research, you should be fine. They want big personalities. Maybe 2 days after my interview, I was hired. The application was filled out after being hired. This is when I discussed wage with the GM and set my availability.

Interview Questions

• Dreaded question of "do you have any questions for me?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the wage offered.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ted Baker London.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday through Indeed.com, the next day I got an e-vite for a group interview on Tuesday. It was about an hour long we introduced ourselves, got into groups of 3 and had to create an outfit out of items that were given to us(construction paper, feathers, bags), it was actually really fun. Our "models" put on a fashion show, everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves. Then the managers asked us what we knew about the company and then they talked a bit about the company. The next day I received a call to come in for an interview with the store manager that week. Interview was stress free, nothing unexpected. A week later I received a call and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate ,happy with what I got.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was great, only 4 persons showed up, typical interview introduce, why here etc but also had to make a outfit in 12mins out of paper bags ridiculous but fun over all it was good

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their posting on Indeed. A few days later, I was invited to a group interview. Typical beginning of going around in a circle and sharing names. However, we participated in an activity where we formed groups and had to design clothes with craft supplies. Afterwards, the two interviewers answered any questions we had.
    Later that day, I was asked back for a one on one interview with the store manager. The manager reviewed my resume, asked me a few questions, and that was all. Half hour interview, typical questions, very pleasant experience.
    Two days later, I received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked for the expected salary and agreed that the one I offered was fairly reasonable.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Standard.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was a casual conversation identifying skills and assets that may be of value to the company. It lasted for a couple hours, but the interviewer asked to explain the job descriptions of previous employers and what skills where obtained from those roles. Interviewer will ask about previous knowledge of the company and what the interviewee knows about the brand. Response for fulfillment for position is immediate, if not postponed for a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The job was advertised on Craigslist, interview was held at Panera Bread inside Lenox mall. It was a regular retail interview, nothing special. Experience, why do you want to work here, what do you know about our company ect.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I've worn there clothing before, they dont make clothing past a size 12 so I couldn't answer her question   Answer Question