Ted's Montana Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ted's Montana Grill Interview Questions

Interviews at Ted's Montana Grill

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy peesy lemon squeezy, but really as long as you're honest and have experience OR a willingness to succeed you're fine. They will train you without experience if they believe in you

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a two day process, they asked me to describe myself and why I wanted to pursue a job there. Most of the interview was the manager interviewing telling me the background of Ted's and what the expectations were.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte C H, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Charlotte C H, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview with previous GM Nash was great, he was attentive personable and warm spirited. Nash went over the company core values and presented Ted's as the place to work. He lived up to having a big sky spirit the company claims to have.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

One on one interview process, it was fairly easy considering I was older, more experienced than the rest of the candidates. Proprietor basically just asked me about my prior work experience, what I was looking for in my job, and how reliable I am.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill in November 2014.

Interview

Very simple application on snag a job. Pretty quick response, I believe it was the day after I applied. Expecting a simple server interview but it was the most off the wall interview with no guide lines etc. After the first interview I had a second interview with a higher up manager and it went almost exactly the same. Just strange questions (along with experience and availability).

Interview Questions

• What kind of fruit would you be?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill in June 2011.

Interview

There were 3 interviews - one with regular manager then with the proprietor. Interview was very informative about the standards for working at Ted's Montana Grill. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you deal with a disgruntled customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant explaining who I was, how I heard of the position, and I gave the proprietor my current employment and previous employment. He told me he would give me a call next week. The following week a manger call scheduling an interview for the next afternoon. I got to the interview 10- 15 minutes early. He sat with me right away... 5 minutes later I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview went great. Typical server interview. My manager was very professional and direct about his expectations of each employee. The best time to try to get this position is between 11 and 2 for most restaurants unless the manager specifies other.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Lawrenceville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick if you are positive person and a great team player then the job is yours you will also get the chance to walk around in the restaurant see hows everything is done as well as you're told a little history about the bisons and how important they are its really fascinating

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ted's Montana Grill (Warrington, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two or three simple interviews. The GM ("Proprietor") interviewed me, as did two of the other managers. I basically just explained my resume up to that point, and sold myself as a hard worker who paid attention to details most others did not. I also emphasized to them my leadership capabilities.

Negotiation

There was none.