Teddy Bear Portraits Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teddy Bear Portraits Photographer Interview Questions

Interviews at Teddy Bear Portraits

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2011.

Interview

It was not that bad, had a meeting with the interviewer at the lobby of a hotel. He reviewed my portfolio and made me fill out a few forms, asked a few questions.
What was BAD was the job itself. These people exploit their employees to squeeze a few more bucks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations, I just got offered the job over the phone. They needed someone right away.

Other Interview Reviews for Teddy Bear Portraits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a skype interveiw with a hireing team member then a follow up interveiw with a Account Rep. Just answered a few questions, then got hired the same day but i think they needed someone

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teddy Bear Portraits (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The initial contact was a Skype/Facetime interview. The following meeting was in person. I received a phone call from the home office a few days after the in person interview. Unfortunately, I received conflicting information regarding compensation leaving a few unanswered questions.