Tejora Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tejora Technologies Interview Questions

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic
    Face to Face
    Manager Round
    Hr Round
    Final round

They mostly asks php baisc in telephonic and yii in Face to Face.
    In manager round asks for relocation and flexibility.
    Mostly they look for immediate joiners.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephonic core java interview, jsp, servlet, spring core technologies like Autowiring, Dispatcher Servlet, SOAP web services, Service Endpoint interfce writing client etc.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1) telephonic-
    ask all those questions which related to your core technology
    2)F2F (technical)
    in f2f ask for struct webservices sql questions
    3)HR round
    4)director round

Interview Questions

• core java ,servlet jsp struct hibernate all technologies questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

notice negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Basic BA interview taken by a PM level personnel , asked about the detailed understanding of SDLC as per the previous work - ex . Challenged faced in the past projects , some basic documentation questions, some BA questions . Strengths, weakness, and other simple questions .
    HR round was mainly focused on Salary Negotiation .

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is average here. They are taking too much time for interview. Basic php, oop and mysql questions they are asking. three rounds taken two rounds are technical and third one with project manager.

They need labor not employees. They ask me to work 24/7. If I argue with that in future than termination letter will be in you hand.

PHP Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies (Goregaon (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through Employment portal. Interviewed on 12 November, 2014. There were 4 rounds Aptitude, Technical, Technical, HR. They have a good procedure of Interviewing. If you clear the Aptitude you will be taken through all rounds of Interview so it doesn't mean you will get selected if you reach the last HR round.

Aptitude was easy though. In technical round common PHP and MySQL questions were asked. What does include and require mean? OOPS Concepts ? Logical Questions ? MVC ? SQL queries ? PHP MySQL connection syntax ?

The process would take 3-4 hrs in total. And, After the HR round you are allowed to go home with an assurance that there is a directors round waiting, which will be scheduled within 2 days by phone.

Interview Questions

• Logical: There are 8 coins of 1 gram each and there is a coin of 4 grams. How would you easily find that 1 overweighted coin ? AND Swap two integers without using a third variable ?   Answer Question

Technical Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

It was a 3 level interview
    1. Apptitude test
    2. Gruop discussion
    3 Panel Interview

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tejora Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

It was face to face technical round of interview.