TeleCommunication Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleCommunication Systems Interview Questions

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was fun!

Interview Questions

• Puzzles, Data-structures, Algorithms, programming Q's   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered pretty good package.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems.

Interview

Interview process didn't go well

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Excellent. Very good HR staff, questions were excellent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tried to lower the agreed minimum by 25% from the discovery phase to the hiring phase. Luckily I had it in writing and they had no choice but to agree.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems in September 2012.

Interview

Highly technical interview with very knowledgeable senior managers. Interviewers were very interested in potential employees ability to travel globally and integrate well with the team and management. Interviewers were very interested in customer service attitudes and candidate understanding of how to provide excellent service in remote and hazardous locations. The interview process was well organized and thorough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Aliso Viejo, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very rude recruiter. she didn't even know how to read resume. As described by the last reviewer - very same BAD experience.
    No wonder why this company is not able to fill up so many positions since last couple of months.
    I hope some one from this org is reading this and would react!!!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a group interview on-site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had an offer and I was able to negotiate it slightly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Aliso Viejo, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Got phone interview. Was asked some basic embedded questions, such as how memory is corruped. On site interview followed 2 wks later. 3 interviewers, 1 hr each.

Interview Questions

• Remove a node from a one direction linked list, if just knowing the pointer to the node to be removed.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Annapolis, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with several people consecutively, from managers to technical staff. Discussed past experience and the requirements for the job. Some folks did not appear prepared to interview me. The entire process took about 3 hours after speaking with 4 to 5 people. Generally a pretty loose structure that wasn't too aggressive.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to discuss details of experience in your resume.   Answer Question
    • Be prepared to be asked a situational technical problem and how you would solve it.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Oakland, CA) in March 2007.

Interview

I first met them at a college career on my college campus. Among many applicants, I was the one of the few to take the initiative to follow up with the hiring manager, sending my cover letter and resume and offering to have further discussions. In the manager's own words, that automatically raised my position in the consideration stack. The full-time position that I am at now originated from the subsequent internship.

Interview Questions

• To compute the output of a short C program (whose details I don't quite remember anymore). It was of moderate difficulty.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleCommunication Systems (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email a few days HR a few days later. Scheduled an inperson interview with the hiring manager and three other people I'd be working with.

Met with the hiring manager. Had a great conversation about the position and what they were looking for. We went over on time.

The second person was out of office, so we moved onto the next two people I would be working with. Could not get a reading from them. No facial expressions and they didn't have many questions.

Lately I sat with HR to talk about the position and next steps.

A week and a half later they followed up with me about the position.