TelePacific Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TelePacific Communications Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

WASTE OF TIME STAY AWAY!

Applied online through LinkedIn, one or two weeks later their recruiter, Jaime, called me. Spoke for 30 minutes, mostly about my resume and then set up a conference call with hiring manager.
    When I called in next week for the conference call no one dialed in, I stayed on for 30 minutes and no one joined.
    Once I got out I tried calling Jaime on the number she called me, but apparently that was not possible, it would keep saying the number is not available in network.
    No one bothered to respond afterwards.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on line and received a phone call from HR. She set up an interview with the hiring manager and then HR came back with the offer. Both interviewers were very professional and provided a great interview experience. The downtown office is on the 47th floor and has great views.

Remote Transport Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Called for a telephone interview by recruiter. The second interview was in downtown LA office not in the office I was going to work in. I was asked to come into the Downtown LA office for a job in Orange County.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problem employees? How do you test a T1.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The process started with a phone screen with GM, followed by in person with GM at location, then 2nd interview with RM via video at hire location. Finally they make an offer contingent upon a background check and drug screen. Fairly simple process, straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, common. There were no curve balls. What was your best sales win? How did you handle an unhappy customer? How do you overcome objections?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base salary was negotiated to the higher amount. Otherwise there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I had 7 interviews before the job was offered to me. Interviewed with both sales managers as well as the general manager. Was referred to the job by a friend so thought the interview process would have been faster.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Enterprise Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. Detail discussion of the previous position held and the goals and quota achieved.The road map of what I need to do to where I want to get in the company when it comes to growth.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and why would you want to join Telepacific   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied early Oct 2015, two week process. Phone screen on a Friday with HR: meet with hiring manager next Monday. "I'll send you an email confirmation with confirmation, address, details". Email never arrives. Phone messages to HR rep are unreturned. What kind of company bothers to screen employees, verbally schedule an interview, then completely blows off the candidate, wasting their time and yours? TelePacific Communicadtions, that's who. If you're doubting the negative reviews and feedback - wake up and smell the burnt coffee...

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews, then two in-person interviews. They want to ensure that the candidate matches the company's culture. They flew me to the LA HQ to meet with the entire team, who all had some say in whether or not to move forward with me. I instantly felt comfortable with everyone in the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the toughest day you have had in HR   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Standard sales interview questions. Talk about successes, products etc. it's also good if you have vendors already established and let them know that you have those relationships in place. Also they will have you take an online assessment, do not underestimate it. It's not easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you overcome objections.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is low and it's set. The most you'll get for SAE is 65000

Telecom Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Leandro, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer/manager was nice and we did share are experience in the field, but he did not ask me about anything on my resume, Ihad to break the ice to start a conversation with him,i expressed to him that I did have fourteen years in the field and I had to repair his line's for his customers in the field.then he tells me that he will call me in a month and seven days, never got a call not even a dear jone letter.

Interview Questions

• how long in the field, do you have your own tools,do you have a clean DMV,can you use a gps unit,do you mind driving all over the bay area,etc etc etc   2 Answers