TelePacific Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on line and received a phone call from HR. She set up an interview with the hiring manager and then HR came back with the offer. Both interviewers were very professional and provided a great interview experience. The downtown office is on the 47th floor and has great views.

Remote Transport Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Called for a telephone interview by recruiter. The second interview was in downtown LA office not in the office I was going to work in. I was asked to come into the Downtown LA office for a job in Orange County.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problem employees? How do you test a T1.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The process started with a phone screen with GM, followed by in person with GM at location, then 2nd interview with RM via video at hire location. Finally they make an offer contingent upon a background check and drug screen. Fairly simple process, straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, common. There were no curve balls. What was your best sales win? How did you handle an unhappy customer? How do you overcome objections?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base salary was negotiated to the higher amount. Otherwise there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I had 7 interviews before the job was offered to me. Interviewed with both sales managers as well as the general manager. Was referred to the job by a friend so thought the interview process would have been faster.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied early Oct 2015, two week process. Phone screen on a Friday with HR: meet with hiring manager next Monday. "I'll send you an email confirmation with confirmation, address, details". Email never arrives. Phone messages to HR rep are unreturned. What kind of company bothers to screen employees, verbally schedule an interview, then completely blows off the candidate, wasting their time and yours? TelePacific Communicadtions, that's who. If you're doubting the negative reviews and feedback - wake up and smell the burnt coffee...

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews, then two in-person interviews. They want to ensure that the candidate matches the company's culture. They flew me to the LA HQ to meet with the entire team, who all had some say in whether or not to move forward with me. I instantly felt comfortable with everyone in the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the toughest day you have had in HR   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Standard sales interview questions. Talk about successes, products etc. it's also good if you have vendors already established and let them know that you have those relationships in place. Also they will have you take an online assessment, do not underestimate it. It's not easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you overcome objections.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is low and it's set. The most you'll get for SAE is 65000

Telecom Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Leandro, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewer/manager was nice and we did share are experience in the field, but he did not ask me about anything on my resume, Ihad to break the ice to start a conversation with him,i expressed to him that I did have fourteen years in the field and I had to repair his line's for his customers in the field.then he tells me that he will call me in a month and seven days, never got a call not even a dear jone letter.

Interview Questions

• how long in the field, do you have your own tools,do you have a clean DMV,can you use a gps unit,do you mind driving all over the bay area,etc etc etc   2 Answers

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter went well. Set up in person with hiring manager. Upon arrival, manager took me to a conference room & sent in two supervisors to do the interview. Everything went great - good information on company & position, challenges they face, direction they are going. Never talked to hiring manager other than general introductions. Received an offer through the recruiter. Research showed their offer was low, so I felt negotiating was in order. They were not willing to negotiate on anything. Given that they are already saving a ton of money by doing their Provisioning in the Midwest instead of the West Coast where they are Headquartered, one would think they would be willing to pay industry wages for this area. It was a great fit for my experience and their need, but it ended up being a disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict resolution among co-workers; and also with customers?   Answer Question

Test Engineer In Support of Google Fiber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

A phone screen interview followed by an all day in person interview with 5 people from various parts of the company that were related to what the position was going to be for. Free Lunch. Questions covered Ethernet, basic programming questions, binary math questions, etc...

Interview Questions

• The most common was what I was testing at my current job   1 Answer