TelePacific Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TelePacific Communications Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

2.6

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The process started with a phone screen with GM, followed by in person with GM at location, then 2nd interview with RM via video at hire location. Finally they make an offer contingent upon a background check and drug screen. Fairly simple process, straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, common. There were no curve balls. What was your best sales win? How did you handle an unhappy customer? How do you overcome objections?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base salary was negotiated to the higher amount. Otherwise there was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for TelePacific Communications

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I had 7 interviews before the job was offered to me. Interviewed with both sales managers as well as the general manager. Was referred to the job by a friend so thought the interview process would have been faster.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied early Oct 2015, two week process. Phone screen on a Friday with HR: meet with hiring manager next Monday. "I'll send you an email confirmation with confirmation, address, details". Email never arrives. Phone messages to HR rep are unreturned. What kind of company bothers to screen employees, verbally schedule an interview, then completely blows off the candidate, wasting their time and yours? TelePacific Communicadtions, that's who. If you're doubting the negative reviews and feedback - wake up and smell the burnt coffee...

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Standard sales interview questions. Talk about successes, products etc. it's also good if you have vendors already established and let them know that you have those relationships in place. Also they will have you take an online assessment, do not underestimate it. It's not easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you overcome objections.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is low and it's set. The most you'll get for SAE is 65000

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called and had a formal phone interview. After several days, I received a call to set an appointment to come in for an in-person interview at the office.
    I met with my direct manager and after a detailed interview that lasted about an hour, I was proceeded to be interviewed by another manager at the same office. The questions asked were about my background and other basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted with HR over the phone. This was followed up by an online assessment. After those, I went in for an in face interview with the person who had just been hired to be my manager. I earned a call back interview to meet with the other sales manager and the President of Sale for the Texas market. I heard little in the way of feedback, but I was called by a recruiter and offer a position the following day.

Interview Questions

• General work history and objection handling skills, it was a pretty standard interview. though I later found out they weren't honest about their position in the market,   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications.

Interview

Slow and Unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Have you seen the awful reviews on glassdoor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

base is set.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a screening with a recruiter then interviewed with the General Manager. A lot of things have changed since then and believe there is at least one more interviewed required.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions but there have been several Management changes since I interviewed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Austin, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Filled out online application. Went through 3 interviews, 2 with the same person on separate occasions. Had to do a business plan....Had to be aggressive in getting the final interview, had to be persistent in when is my hiring date...etc...you need to stay on top of the management!

Interview Questions

• there really was not one, it was more about how do you prospect and how do you deal with upset clients   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, take it or leave it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TelePacific Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

No feedback after two interviews, which went for hours. Very rude!