TeleTech Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I am very glad I made it through this difficult and challenging process, and I am happy to be working for TeleTech. The working environment is a much more supportive and positive experience than the path to get here. I work remotely from my home office and the overall value of this job is immeasurable for me.

1.) There was no actual "personal" interview, but was more like a "casting call".
2.) The first interview was with a group of more than 30 applicants.
3.) All subsequent interviews were as a group.
4.) The company and the position are both demanding, and they only want the best candidates.
5.) Their hiring/training process absolutely allows only the best to move forward at each step.
6.) The application process was complicated, vague and confusing.
7.) You must take/pass a customer service knowledge and skills test during the application process.
8.) You must take/pass a technology skills test during the application process.
9.) There are specific hardware/software requirements when using your personal computer for work.
10.) It took weeks to get the offer letter.
11.) They hire most people who get through their frustrating application process.
12.) They have to hire more candidates than they need because most will quit during training.
13.) The training is very good, but difficult because it is so fast-paced.
14.) Our team started training with 30+ people and only 11 completed the 3 weeks of training.

In summary, I believe TeleTech@Home uses the application/hire/training process as the INTERVIEW. If you make it, it proves you are very good and they want you, and you will probably be successful.

Interview Questions

• Do you meet the hardware/software requirements as stated during the application process?   1 Answer
  • What are your Customer Service/Support knowledge and skills?   1 Answer
  • What are your Technology skills?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Vernon Hills, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview as basically through an automated system, I had to answer 6 questions. The next day or so I was invited to take part on a "offer call". Were I and other 39 people had a presentation by a requiter. They presented us with the job basic details and post offer guidelines.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change and handle angry or difficult customers.   1 Answer

I was not a fan of BOA and working part time dealing with their customers was not worth the stress. Plus the wage was only 8.50 PH.