TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through email probably like a couple days after I had filled out the application on indeed. The sent me a invitation to the interview, which included the time, the address and what to bring. The interview was for 2pm and they started on time. It was a group interview and there was five of us. They asked us a series of questions that you couldn't really give a wrong answer to unless you tried. The interviewers were really nice and made us feel really comfortable. They told us what we would have to look forward to, had we been offered the job. It only took an hour. I actually enjoyed it. Best interview I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather ride a cheetah across the desert, a whale across a small lake, a skateboard down a steep hill, or a motorcycle across a frozen lake not knowing if the ice was thin or not?   1 Answer
  • Name one word that comes to mind when you think of change and explain how change applies to you in your life right now.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in February 2017.

Interview

Process was a two part interview, first was over the phone and second was web cam with a group of people. Pretty easy, they asked basic questions nothing to much into depth.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Melbourne, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Test and questionnaire was emailed to me also blood test was required.
    Hiring process was very easy. Schedule for training was emailed to me with dress code .
    Interview was only online never personally

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviews are conducting in a group. They have a group discussion, then tell you about the position. Afterwards you have a one on one interview by your self. Very nice staff.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received several assessment tests for customer service, english, and math skills. Once I passed those assessments, I was then sent an email to schedule a webcam interview. It was a group interview with numerous people being interviewed at the same time. We were then instructed towards the end to look at our email for another webcam interview request later that week. I received the email and scheduled the 2nd webcam interview. This 2nd interview was also group, but if you get to this stage, they will ask if you accept the job offer. Background tests and paperwork has to be turned in before an official job offer can be made.

Also, you'll receive emails every step of the way with detailed instructions. I was impressed with that. It seemed very professional and set my mind at ease. I had to do a user ready test to test my headphones and make sure they are compatible. They were luckily. Keep in mind, equipment for the computer and also the headphones has to be compatible with TeleTech. Once you get to this step for the user ready test, wait for a popup that will take 5-15 minutes to show up. I made the mistake of quickly exiting. I received an email days later saying I hadn't completed the user readiness test yet. I contacted chat support and they informed me I didn't do the test and told me to wait 5-15 minutes for the popup to appear. They were very friendly. Eventually I got it all situated. I also had to turn in my paperwork, my scanned IDs, and they did the background check.

Once the assessment tests, interviews, paperwork, and background test went through I was offered an official job offer. I just had to complete step 4 for a certificate and was given instructions for Orientation and actual training.

It's considered seasonal and part time where you work anywhere from 20-35ish hours depending on business needs. Also, the pay was $10.25 per hour. But if you perform well, you can try applying for other jobs in the company if you're looking for something more permanent.

Interview Questions

• First interview: Please introduce yourself. (I would suggest talking about how much customer service experience you've had an have a positive attitude. The interviewer was friendly and made the process easy.)   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals or what are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Excellent interview process .
    It was phone screening.
    The next step was online Assessments.
    The final step was face to face interview.
    Over all it was a challenging but the best interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Something that you think you have missed personal or professional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

It was easy on the phone. Also had to take drug test. It was a two part phone interview and then a lot of email correspondence took about a month for the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asinine. Start out with a "Computer Assessment" that had virtually no bearing on the job you were going to do. Terrible instructions in the assessment program gave low scores on the assessment. Human resources "person" was a total incompetent racist. This had to be one of the worst places to interview with, let alone think of being an employee at. When the "assessment" review came back, you were not offered the job you were applying for, but were offered a "commission outbound sales" position. I will not stand for "bait and switch" tactics, especially by an employer.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was whether or not I would accept their "bait and switch" job offer.   1 Answer