TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received several assessment tests for customer service, english, and math skills. Once I passed those assessments, I was then sent an email to schedule a webcam interview. It was a group interview with numerous people being interviewed at the same time. We were then instructed towards the end to look at our email for another webcam interview request later that week. I received the email and scheduled the 2nd webcam interview. This 2nd interview was also group, but if you get to this stage, they will ask if you accept the job offer. Background tests and paperwork has to be turned in before an official job offer can be made.

Also, you'll receive emails every step of the way with detailed instructions. I was impressed with that. It seemed very professional and set my mind at ease. I had to do a user ready test to test my headphones and make sure they are compatible. They were luckily. Keep in mind, equipment for the computer and also the headphones has to be compatible with TeleTech. Once you get to this step for the user ready test, wait for a popup that will take 5-15 minutes to show up. I made the mistake of quickly exiting. I received an email days later saying I hadn't completed the user readiness test yet. I contacted chat support and they informed me I didn't do the test and told me to wait 5-15 minutes for the popup to appear. They were very friendly. Eventually I got it all situated. I also had to turn in my paperwork, my scanned IDs, and they did the background check.

Once the assessment tests, interviews, paperwork, and background test went through I was offered an official job offer. I just had to complete step 4 for a certificate and was given instructions for Orientation and actual training.

It's considered seasonal and part time where you work anywhere from 20-35ish hours depending on business needs. Also, the pay was $10.25 per hour. But if you perform well, you can try applying for other jobs in the company if you're looking for something more permanent.

Interview Questions

• First interview: Please introduce yourself. (I would suggest talking about how much customer service experience you've had an have a positive attitude. The interviewer was friendly and made the process easy.)   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals or what are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Excellent interview process .
    It was phone screening.
    The next step was online Assessments.
    The final step was face to face interview.
    Over all it was a challenging but the best interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Something that you think you have missed personal or professional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

It was easy on the phone. Also had to take drug test. It was a two part phone interview and then a lot of email correspondence took about a month for the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

To keep it short....You get a 6 part test to test your computer, you get 5 days to complete it or you must wait 60 days to try again. I have dual monitors and their Workspace software doesn't support this setup (chopped off desktop screens). Spent 5 days trying to contact their support. All support wanted to do was uninstall my firewall/antivirus software and would not move beyond this point. I was told that if I wanted to work for the company, I could only use Windows Defender and would have to permanently delete my antivirus/firewall software. I refused and the call ended

Interview Questions

• You download some software to initially test your computer to see if you meet the minimum requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asinine. Start out with a "Computer Assessment" that had virtually no bearing on the job you were going to do. Terrible instructions in the assessment program gave low scores on the assessment. Human resources "person" was a total incompetent racist. This had to be one of the worst places to interview with, let alone think of being an employee at. When the "assessment" review came back, you were not offered the job you were applying for, but were offered a "commission outbound sales" position. I will not stand for "bait and switch" tactics, especially by an employer.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was whether or not I would accept their "bait and switch" job offer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (McAllen, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

There really wasn't much of an interview. They have a high turn over rate so they are ALWAYS hiring people. Just be polite and professional and you should be fine. They don't ask any hard questions just your availability.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Phone interview, very rushed. It was a series of 3 phone calls with basic questions, job description that was inaccurate, and then virtual training. It was a very brief interview that did not focus as much as my work ethic and myself as it did when I could start and if I have the internet requirements. Thinking back, I should have not accepted the job based on how sloppy the interview was.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Jonesboro, AR).

Interview

The interview process began with a lengthy interactive test on the computer. It gauges your decision making skills, response times, and other metrics. Once done with the computer simulated test, you do a one-on-one interview with a recruiter. An offer may be made on the spot or you may be told that you will be contacted. If hired, a simple mouth swab drug test is completed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about talking on the phone all day?   1 Answer