TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.1

188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was 50+ people on a conference call/Zoom presentation. It was not really an interview per say, it was more like a brief job description and a very brief summation of salary, schedules, and all other important information.

I applied for a part time position, but came to find it was a full time, seasonal position. The pay is significantly lower than I had expected as well. They wont tell you your schedule until your orientation/training. You must have an approved headset, and USB prior to starting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was a normal conversation to see if you fit with the company. Not many questions, my interviewer just describes some experiences he's had. Pretty simple. At the end of everything, I accepted the offer and got drug tested on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is something you would like to do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

It was a group interview there was around 12 people we watched slides about the company and broke into groups the person doing the interview observed the discussion I don't have any thing else to offer on the interview procesd

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Hopkinsville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Wasn't really a interview. You are getting hired on spot. Depending who you get, they might ask about previous employment, availability, work preference, etc. The inter process is fairly easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weber City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Weber City, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

online application followed by an in-person computerized assessment including critical thinking, mathematics, simulated customer service situations. This was followed by an in-person interview (same-day) and drug screening. Job offer, acceptance and intake followed

Interview Questions

• How many days a month are you allowed to call out, outside of emergency situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through email probably like a couple days after I had filled out the application on indeed. The sent me a invitation to the interview, which included the time, the address and what to bring. The interview was for 2pm and they started on time. It was a group interview and there was five of us. They asked us a series of questions that you couldn't really give a wrong answer to unless you tried. The interviewers were really nice and made us feel really comfortable. They told us what we would have to look forward to, had we been offered the job. It only took an hour. I actually enjoyed it. Best interview I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather ride a cheetah across the desert, a whale across a small lake, a skateboard down a steep hill, or a motorcycle across a frozen lake not knowing if the ice was thin or not?   1 Answer
    • Name one word that comes to mind when you think of change and explain how change applies to you in your life right now.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to first interview. Was hired and invited back for a second interview in which they offered a job and I accepted offer. Was very pleasant and laid back. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Which of theses would you choose and why? A) to swim across a lake with a whale in it, B) to ride a skateboard down a long hill, C) to ride a motorcycle across ice not knowing how thin it was   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was fun and friendly. They really took the time to get to know me as a person not just another applicant. First you apply online and they review it and contact you with your interview date and time. Next you go in for the interview at the mall which was really cool. It took about two hours total.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal what would you be and why.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in February 2017.

Interview

Process was a two part interview, first was over the phone and second was web cam with a group of people. Pretty easy, they asked basic questions nothing to much into depth.