TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in West Virginia | Glassdoor

TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in West Virginia

Updated Jun 3, 2017

1.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy interview and friendly talent recruitment staff. Unfortunately the background check took a very long time. Was suppose to start on a Monday, but didn't start until later in the week because the company that does the background checks took a very long time.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

After resume was submitted online an appointment was scheduled. In a group a computer skills test by simulator was conducted. Checking for typing skills, basic computer knowledge, and ability to read and comprehend. ID's were photocopied, a few general questions and within an hour the appointment was over. As long as you are average intelligence you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• N/A: Fill out application, choose desire shift hours, and submit ID for background check   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

Ask if I had a car? If I could work the shift? And if I can pass background check? You have to take a computer test before your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR was very quick to respond to my application. Very simple and easy. I was called and asked several basic background/experience questions. I had a interview set up and I had to take assessment test before the interview. The test were easy but you have to know basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in customer service.Also if i had computer skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

The lady asks a few questions to see if you can do the job. She then lets a computer see if you can do the job through a few childish scenereos

Interview Questions

• Transportation. Background Check, Ability to be there everyday for the training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Questions

• Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call the following day to set up an interview. Took a personality test, computer test and a telephone skills test on site. After passing these tests, had a quick 10 minute interview and was hired on the spot (contingent on a background and drug test). All candidates that day were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting rate of $9.25/hour. Max on phone production floor of $10.25/hour, based on reliability and unaccounted time.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in December 2008.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call within hours asking me to come in for an interview. I did a skills test on the computer in the office, and was interviewed for about 3 minutes before being hired.