TeleTech Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.1

At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. It was a group of people online and the job was explained to us. We were able to ask questions and then asked if we would like to accept the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

To keep it short....You get a 6 part test to test your computer, you get 5 days to complete it or you must wait 60 days to try again. I have dual monitors and their Workspace software doesn't support this setup (chopped off desktop screens). Spent 5 days trying to contact their support. All support wanted to do was uninstall my firewall/antivirus software and would not move beyond this point. I was told that if I wanted to work for the company, I could only use Windows Defender and would have to permanently delete my antivirus/firewall software. I refused and the call ended

Interview Questions

• You download some software to initially test your computer to see if you meet the minimum requirements.   Answer Question

Social Media Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The process itself was rather lengthy, there were two phone interviews before the in person interview, lot of interaction with the person from talent acquisition. After the 1:1 interview, the company got the ball rolling and I received the offer rather quickly with a salary offer way above my expectations.

Interview Questions

• How do you think should a corporate entity use their social media channels?   Answer Question

ESR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

There was not a formal interview process. I just applied and then took a few online tests. Like a skills tests, A typing test, a customer service test. Then I had to get my computer check to make sure it could pass the tech portion of what the job required.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then I spoke with her for about 30 minutes on the phone. I never heard back from her even though she was very nice and said she'd keep me posted. Apparently I wasn't what they were looking for but come one at least let a girl know!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under stress and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy as pie. Recruiter reached out to me and did a phone screen, Came in and interviewed with a manager and was asked run of the mill behavioral questions. Total of 5 weeks. I was offered the position. Did not negotiate.

Turbo Tax Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring process takes about a month all via email And phone/web meetings. Your not asked anything, you are just given instructions for how to start orientation everyone is grouped together and given same pay same shift. You are given no choices as to what days you work either. They say your eligible for pay raises and incentives but you are never offered. You constantly work extremely hard towards the goal of incentives then let down.

Interview Questions

• Do you like competitive pay?   1 Answer

Virtual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

group interview atmosphere, you are in an online meeting and basically if you have made it to that point you have the job. The host will tell you about the position and the company. At the end you tell the host if you accept the position and what time out of the choices works for you for training.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept the job? What time frame can you train in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

At Home Cust Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. A matter of fact, I was asked what schedule I wanted and if I will be able to commit to 100 % of the training; then they asked if I wanted to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions as stated before, what schedule I wanted to work?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an interview, then phone interview with the VP of TA. I then came onsite and I met with several individuals on the TA and HC team. My recruiter was very thorough with updates and follow ups.

Interview Questions

• Discuss the various creating methods and processes for finding niche talent   Answer Question