TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview I have ever been to. It is fun and upbeat. It was a group interview, but I believed this is what made it that much more enjoyable. The interviewer was very clear and direct with her questions, and it did get very interesting.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between riding a whale through a small lake, riding a skateboard down a very steep hill, riding a motorcycle over a frozen lake being unsure as to if the water had completely frozen, or ride a cheetah through a desert witch would you prefer?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses, what about yourself do you feel is a weaknesses and explain why you feel this way.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weber City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Weber City, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

online application followed by an in-person computerized assessment including critical thinking, mathematics, simulated customer service situations. This was followed by an in-person interview (same-day) and drug screening. Job offer, acceptance and intake followed

Interview Questions

• How many days a month are you allowed to call out, outside of emergency situations   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Screening was done by the talent acquisition group via phone. I got invited after to interview with the hiring manager. It was a very pleasant experience. I was then introduced to the team members whom i would potentially be working with. The managers are highly intelligent and were not intimidating at all.

Customer Service Representative Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY).

Interview

Warm bodies fill seats and if you will just walk in the door you will be hired, not well trained, driven insane by time clock policies, forced to go to break but clock out twice for that to. General Control freak Insanity does not equal security.

Interview Questions

• The most basic questions you can think of, that is what they asked. Do you have a pulse?   3 Answers

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech in June 2017.

Interview

Flaky experience. Hiring manager sounded inexperienced and perhaps that she likes to play things fast and loose. Requested a short writing exercise that was fairly meaningless and lacked in substance. Not a good impression for someone hiring for a marketing-related role, with no in-person contact.

Interview Questions

• Write me a sample of how you'd re-write the Company page in just 1 or 2 paragraphs.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I did the application and the next day was scheduled an interview. Everything is pretty quick and simple. The assessment test was a bit lengthy, but i got through it an d passed it. All i say is take your time and you will do great.

Interview Questions

• I am awaiting to start my over the phone interview tomorrow.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was via the phone and I thought that it was fast and simple questions were asked. I got an interview scheduled pretty quick with a start date after the background check was complete.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through email probably like a couple days after I had filled out the application on indeed. The sent me a invitation to the interview, which included the time, the address and what to bring. The interview was for 2pm and they started on time. It was a group interview and there was five of us. They asked us a series of questions that you couldn't really give a wrong answer to unless you tried. The interviewers were really nice and made us feel really comfortable. They told us what we would have to look forward to, had we been offered the job. It only took an hour. I actually enjoyed it. Best interview I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather ride a cheetah across the desert, a whale across a small lake, a skateboard down a steep hill, or a motorcycle across a frozen lake not knowing if the ice was thin or not?   1 Answer
    • Name one word that comes to mind when you think of change and explain how change applies to you in your life right now.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in Zoom via webcam, it was a group interview and lasted somewhere between 30-45 minutes.The interviewer went through each person individually and asked them 2 questions. After they were done they told us if they were interested we would receive an email within a week but I received an offer that very same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think talking to customers via webcam is better than landlines only?   1 Answer

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Greenville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Emailed to join a live web conference on Zoom. Host did a roll call. Explained what the job would consist of and how many hours and days. Informed us of the pay per hour. Asked each of us to post in chat our name and if we accept this offer.
    Asked each of us individually why we feel we would fit in a work at home position.

Interview Questions

• My ? was " Why do you feel a video teleconference call would be easier to help customers calling in?" And What would your last employer say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer