TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TeleTech in October 2017.

Interview

After taking the initial assessment, which you have to pass to move on, the interview went very well. Questions were applicable to the job and has a scoring system. I truly enjoyed the interview and felt that the hiring process is handled professionally.

Interview Questions

• In one word, give your definition of change?   1 Answer

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Schedule and interview time. Showed up to the interview and there wasn't an actual interview. I was told about the company and pretty got the "job". Have to go through non paid training to get license which they pay for. The training is 5 days. After pass the license exam then you start paid training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

The hiring process was very impressive. It is the very first time in the history of my professional experience that I was interviewed and identified via phone interview only. The only time that I reporter to Teletech Site was when I signed my employment contract.

Interview Questions

• If I am up to a challenge of becoming a member of the Fraud and Compliance Team in a prestigious company like Teletech that values its employees first and foremost.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call (guy didn't sound to professional) told me about the position and told me to come into the location for interview. Upon arriving to the interview I sat with a group where they explained the position and handed us a offer letter, and they told us that the offer was upon passing a background check that the duration of the positon would only be until 10/5 and that we would be starting immediately to keep our phones near us. I got a call two days later stating they needed my complete name for the background check after that I have not heard anything else. Lucky for me I continued to look for employment but I did receive a email today that the position is no longer available and has been filled....mind you my background is clean! So why give a offer letter when there is no guarantee...also missed spelled words in the follow up email states there is another position available for something different unbelievable!!! I will never apply to this hole in the wall company again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was 50+ people on a conference call/Zoom presentation. It was not really an interview per say, it was more like a brief job description and a very brief summation of salary, schedules, and all other important information.

I applied for a part time position, but came to find it was a full time, seasonal position. The pay is significantly lower than I had expected as well. They wont tell you your schedule until your orientation/training. You must have an approved headset, and USB prior to starting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech (Evansville, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

All completed on google hangout. After answering a string of questions, there was about a 30 minute pause then was offered the job. They did ask me for my bank name a couple of times which I thought was odd. I gave them the name but told them I wouldn't give them any thing else.

Interview Questions

• my opinion of customer service, something I was most proud of.   Answer Question

Healthcare Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockledge, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Rockledge, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Be prepared for the old bait and switch! I applied for a job as a fulltime/benefited Healthcare Customer Service Specialist. I received an invitation to interview 3-4 days later and attended the interview. There were three other people interviewing in the same room (with one interviewer). The interviewer was pleasant and the interview itself was laid back and fun. However, at the end of the interview, he admitted that this was a seasonal position, due to close in December, which is not what I applied for. I ultimately declined the job offer, as it is clear that TeleTech uses dishonesty to reel in their candidates. I would beware and ask questions about the type of employment upfront if you are contacted to interview for a fulltime position with TeleTech. It's a shame, because I would have committed myself to this job if it was fulltime, and TeleTech hadn't lied in the job posting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received great customer service   Answer Question

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

it was mass interviewing we were all put in a room and given papers to fill out then to another area to do more paperwork and then in a long line to do fingerprints

Interview Questions

• have you worked for the company before   1 Answer

Hurricane Harvey Relief Support - Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Tempe, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Very disappointed in the lack of preparation and unprofessionalism of this organization during this hiring process for FEMA project. The organization gathered Social Security numbers and fingerprints from candidates. But yet when it came time to selecting people, Teletech did not notifying candidates whom were NOT selected to advised that their application status. AND Teletech did NOT provide any assurance that Personal Identity Information was being destroyed or properly disposed.
    Based on my experience during this interview process, I know how professional this organization really is. I would be very cautious with this company.

Interview

It was a normal conversation to see if you fit with the company. Not many questions, my interviewer just describes some experiences he's had. Pretty simple. At the end of everything, I accepted the offer and got drug tested on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is something you would like to do?   1 Answer