TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.2

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

I received email to schedule an interview which was held online thru Zoom. There was 13 others in this group interview. We were told that the client will conduct the 2nd interview tomorrow, but I never received the 2nd interview. .

Interview Questions

• The interviewer only asked 2 questions our employment history & to describe a time in which you went above & beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Alexandria, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

I placed my application with Teletech on Monday. I completed the testing (not the computer testing) and was invited to test my equipment. Interview was done with 34 other people via chat and powerpoint info.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept the offer?   1 Answer
    • I believe that it help for me to follow up via the chat on the Teletech site. As soon as I told the chat agent that I had applied, they sent me the testing, I tested on Monday, the did the computer test with USB headset on Tuesday. In a couple of hours, I was sent an e-mail to choose my interview time.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in Zoom via webcam, it was a group interview and lasted somewhere between 30-45 minutes.The interviewer went through each person individually and asked them 2 questions. After they were done they told us if they were interested we would receive an email within a week but I received an offer that very same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think talking to customers via webcam is better than landlines only?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Melbourne, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for 2pm, but had to wait until 3:15pm, and it was a group interview. Approximately 6 questions were asked. We were then told that if we were chosen, we would get an email by the next evening. My email arrived 4 days later, and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience?   1 Answer

Telecommute Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Rock Hill, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

You will receive an email with the information for the interview, with the time and link to the interview. It is a virtual interview and it lacks structure because people are talking over the person.

Interview Questions

• It is a group interview and the person conducting the interview will ask random question to some one in the group. The process leaves a lot to be desired because they do not answer any questions you may have.   Answer Question

Interview

First I completed an online application and assessments. They tested my computer to ensure that it met their requirements and I had to complete some skill assessments. A few days later I received an e-mail to schedule a video web conferencing interview.

The interview included about 15 other applicants. The interviewer asked each of us two very simple questions about customer service. At the end of the interview, she said we should hear something in about two or three weeks.

About 3 weeks later I received an e-mail to schedule another web conference to learn more about the position so I could accept or decline the job offer.

This web conference was audio only, no video. The job was for Turbo Tax and involved assisting customers via video chat. The pay was 10.25 an hr and the hours were 20 hrs minimum but could be up to 30 hrs. The training was for 3 weeks during normal business hours for 6 hours a day.

I have a full time day job so I declined the offer. If you are looking for a second job like me, then be advised that the training hours are not flexible. They do not offer evening or weekend training.

Tech Support Interview

Interview

After applying online, I was invited to complete the computer system check, as well as a simulation training.

The actual interviews - a grand total of two - were conducted via webcam and by invitation only upon completing all prerequisites.

The first interview was a group interview of about 15. The moderator went around, asking us all typical interview questions. After that, individuals were invited - via email - to participate in the second interview.

The second interview - or offer call - is really a presentation outlining the requirements (hours and training dates) of the job that you must agree to commit to. Upon agreeing to accept the job, you will be invited to complete your employment application and begin in the next training cycle.

Interview Questions

• Detail your customer service experience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to adjust quickly to a change at work.   Answer Question
    • Explain about a time you had to assist a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Why would a video chat associate be more successful than a phone chat associate in assisting customers?   Answer Question
    • What do you like about Teletech and working from home?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received several assessment tests for customer service, english, and math skills. Once I passed those assessments, I was then sent an email to schedule a webcam interview. It was a group interview with numerous people being interviewed at the same time. We were then instructed towards the end to look at our email for another webcam interview request later that week. I received the email and scheduled the 2nd webcam interview. This 2nd interview was also group, but if you get to this stage, they will ask if you accept the job offer. Background tests and paperwork has to be turned in before an official job offer can be made.

Also, you'll receive emails every step of the way with detailed instructions. I was impressed with that. It seemed very professional and set my mind at ease. I had to do a user ready test to test my headphones and make sure they are compatible. They were luckily. Keep in mind, equipment for the computer and also the headphones has to be compatible with TeleTech. Once you get to this step for the user ready test, wait for a popup that will take 5-15 minutes to show up. I made the mistake of quickly exiting. I received an email days later saying I hadn't completed the user readiness test yet. I contacted chat support and they informed me I didn't do the test and told me to wait 5-15 minutes for the popup to appear. They were very friendly. Eventually I got it all situated. I also had to turn in my paperwork, my scanned IDs, and they did the background check.

Once the assessment tests, interviews, paperwork, and background test went through I was offered an official job offer. I just had to complete step 4 for a certificate and was given instructions for Orientation and actual training.

It's considered seasonal and part time where you work anywhere from 20-35ish hours depending on business needs. Also, the pay was $10.25 per hour. But if you perform well, you can try applying for other jobs in the company if you're looking for something more permanent.

Interview Questions

• First interview: Please introduce yourself. (I would suggest talking about how much customer service experience you've had an have a positive attitude. The interviewer was friendly and made the process easy.)   1 Answer
    • What are your career goals or what are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Seasonal Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was asked two questions in a group interview with others that applied for the same position. The interview was pretty fast, everyone interviewed was askef two to three questions each. Then, it was over in about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do I feel working while on webcam is important?   1 Answer