TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

To keep it short....You get a 6 part test to test your computer, you get 5 days to complete it or you must wait 60 days to try again. I have dual monitors and their Workspace software doesn't support this setup (chopped off desktop screens). Spent 5 days trying to contact their support. All support wanted to do was uninstall my firewall/antivirus software and would not move beyond this point. I was told that if I wanted to work for the company, I could only use Windows Defender and would have to permanently delete my antivirus/firewall software. I refused and the call ended

Interview Questions

• You download some software to initially test your computer to see if you meet the minimum requirements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asinine. Start out with a "Computer Assessment" that had virtually no bearing on the job you were going to do. Terrible instructions in the assessment program gave low scores on the assessment. Human resources "person" was a total incompetent racist. This had to be one of the worst places to interview with, let alone think of being an employee at. When the "assessment" review came back, you were not offered the job you were applying for, but were offered a "commission outbound sales" position. I will not stand for "bait and switch" tactics, especially by an employer.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was whether or not I would accept their "bait and switch" job offer.   1 Answer

Instructional Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2016.

Interview

Based on a job submission months prior, I received an email inviting me to a phone interview. My first clue should have been the fact that the recruiter used the word "bases" when meaning to say "basis." Then, she lost my email scheduling a time for us to speak, and sent a somewhat curt email telling me, "I sent an email to you yesterday letting you know that time was no longer available." Okay... she did later apologize and send along an ID assessment. I quickly filled it out and sent it back. Within a day she contacted me to let me know that, "They feel your writing skills are not in line for what they are seeking in a Designer at this time." This, ironically, were the same words she had echoed during our phone interview as to possible reasons why I might be rejected." I guess I didn't cover my bases well enough. ;)

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was pretty much just talking about your background and skills. Then, the recruiter sent over a "Screening Assessment" to see if you're "suitable" for the job. The assessment had the interviewer write out some learning objectives based on a paragraph they provide, redesign a poorly laid out web page, write out directions on how to bookmark a favorite page in a browser, and edit some directions on how a customer service rep should close/open their phone duties at their workstation.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then I spoke with her for about 30 minutes on the phone. I never heard back from her even though she was very nice and said she'd keep me posted. Apparently I wasn't what they were looking for but come one at least let a girl know!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under stress and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Teletech @ Home Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Remote, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

There is a website to go to, to take tests on Windows XP and typing, as well as answer some basic questions about what you'd do in certain customer service situations. The questions are numbered, and there are about 4 sections, each of which tells you which question you're on and how many are remaining.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked for a refund, and you found that the customer had asked for a refund 5 times before in past years, what would you do?   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

online application and i completed several assessments. One of them are to see if your computer meets the technical requirements (4gb ram,ect) also stimulated call center calls and questions about how to navigate on the computer. Once those are passed an email is sent for a group interview and there are no questions asked just a description of your position, pay rate and schedule. If you accept the offer then a drug test and I-9 are emailed to you and you can send in your legal documents for identification.
    I did not have 4 gb of ram that is why I could not do the position.

Vice President Level Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager no showed for the first phone interview . . . then was an hour late for the rescheduled phone interview. No questions were out of the ordinary. About half way thru the interview I think we both agreed that there was not a fit . . . at least I knew it was not the place for me.
    What is important to note is that there was no follow up or closure from the recruiter. Even after follow up emails. I think this is somewhat consistent with some of the other feedback on TeleTech and how they treat their employees.
    I'd be careful about this company. The treatment is inconsistent with the vision and talking points of the CEO . . . that is a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything that was unexpected. You need to be prepared and know more about the company than what is on the web page.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

I went to an open house in December and applied for the job in their system. The next day I was scheduled to do assessments because I ran out of time to do it at the open house. I was interviewed after the assessments, told I did really well. The interview went well. I was told they wouldn't be starting a class until late winter or Spring. The interviewer asked if I was ok with being added to a list to be contacted, I consented.

Interview Questions

• To be honest I think the questions are the same everywhere. What are your experiences and how do they relate to the job you're applying for.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

When you apply for the position, you will received emails regarding system requirements to completed the interview process of online tests and how to prepare for the online. You will be tested on your basic computer skills, your grammar and reading comprehension abilities, and your customers services skills.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of online test is accurately responding to a computer simulation of client stating his/her compliant .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Sherwood, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

Group bass, they made it fun and easy. We learned a lot about the company and how they worked. How they would send us to school to be able to sale insurance.

Interview Questions

• How would you like to help seniors with their health care?   1 Answer