TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hurricane Harvey Relief Support - Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Tempe, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Very disappointed in the lack of preparation and unprofessionalism of this organization during this hiring process for FEMA project. The organization gathered Social Security numbers and fingerprints from candidates. But yet when it came time to selecting people, Teletech did not notifying candidates whom were NOT selected to advised that their application status. AND Teletech did NOT provide any assurance that Personal Identity Information was being destroyed or properly disposed.
    Based on my experience during this interview process, I know how professional this organization really is. I would be very cautious with this company.

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

it was mass interviewing we were all put in a room and given papers to fill out then to another area to do more paperwork and then in a long line to do fingerprints

Interview Questions

• have you worked for the company before   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech in June 2017.

Interview

Flaky experience. Hiring manager sounded inexperienced and perhaps that she likes to play things fast and loose. Requested a short writing exercise that was fairly meaningless and lacked in substance. Not a good impression for someone hiring for a marketing-related role, with no in-person contact.

Interview Questions

• Write me a sample of how you'd re-write the Company page in just 1 or 2 paragraphs.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

I received email to schedule an interview which was held online thru Zoom. There was 13 others in this group interview. We were told that the client will conduct the 2nd interview tomorrow, but I never received the 2nd interview. .

Interview Questions

• The interviewer only asked 2 questions our employment history & to describe a time in which you went above & beyond your job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Asinine. Start out with a "Computer Assessment" that had virtually no bearing on the job you were going to do. Terrible instructions in the assessment program gave low scores on the assessment. Human resources "person" was a total incompetent racist. This had to be one of the worst places to interview with, let alone think of being an employee at. When the "assessment" review came back, you were not offered the job you were applying for, but were offered a "commission outbound sales" position. I will not stand for "bait and switch" tactics, especially by an employer.

Interview Questions

• The only question asked was whether or not I would accept their "bait and switch" job offer.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

To keep it short....You get a 6 part test to test your computer, you get 5 days to complete it or you must wait 60 days to try again. I have dual monitors and their Workspace software doesn't support this setup (chopped off desktop screens). Spent 5 days trying to contact their support. All support wanted to do was uninstall my firewall/antivirus software and would not move beyond this point. I was told that if I wanted to work for the company, I could only use Windows Defender and would have to permanently delete my antivirus/firewall software. I refused and the call ended

Interview Questions

• You download some software to initially test your computer to see if you meet the minimum requirements.   Answer Question

Instructional Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2016.

Interview

Based on a job submission months prior, I received an email inviting me to a phone interview. My first clue should have been the fact that the recruiter used the word "bases" when meaning to say "basis." Then, she lost my email scheduling a time for us to speak, and sent a somewhat curt email telling me, "I sent an email to you yesterday letting you know that time was no longer available." Okay... she did later apologize and send along an ID assessment. I quickly filled it out and sent it back. Within a day she contacted me to let me know that, "They feel your writing skills are not in line for what they are seeking in a Designer at this time." This, ironically, were the same words she had echoed during our phone interview as to possible reasons why I might be rejected." I guess I didn't cover my bases well enough. ;)

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was pretty much just talking about your background and skills. Then, the recruiter sent over a "Screening Assessment" to see if you're "suitable" for the job. The assessment had the interviewer write out some learning objectives based on a paragraph they provide, redesign a poorly laid out web page, write out directions on how to bookmark a favorite page in a browser, and edit some directions on how a customer service rep should close/open their phone duties at their workstation.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then I spoke with her for about 30 minutes on the phone. I never heard back from her even though she was very nice and said she'd keep me posted. Apparently I wasn't what they were looking for but come one at least let a girl know!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were under stress and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Teletech @ Home Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Remote, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

There is a website to go to, to take tests on Windows XP and typing, as well as answer some basic questions about what you'd do in certain customer service situations. The questions are numbered, and there are about 4 sections, each of which tells you which question you're on and how many are remaining.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked for a refund, and you found that the customer had asked for a refund 5 times before in past years, what would you do?   1 Answer

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

online application and i completed several assessments. One of them are to see if your computer meets the technical requirements (4gb ram,ect) also stimulated call center calls and questions about how to navigate on the computer. Once those are passed an email is sent for a group interview and there are no questions asked just a description of your position, pay rate and schedule. If you accept the offer then a drug test and I-9 are emailed to you and you can send in your legal documents for identification.
    I did not have 4 gb of ram that is why I could not do the position.