TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

533 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Licensed Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Schedule and interview time. Showed up to the interview and there wasn't an actual interview. I was told about the company and pretty got the "job". Have to go through non paid training to get license which they pay for. The training is 5 days. After pass the license exam then you start paid training.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

The hiring process was very impressive. It is the very first time in the history of my professional experience that I was interviewed and identified via phone interview only. The only time that I reporter to Teletech Site was when I signed my employment contract.

Interview Questions

• If I am up to a challenge of becoming a member of the Fraud and Compliance Team in a prestigious company like Teletech that values its employees first and foremost.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call (guy didn't sound to professional) told me about the position and told me to come into the location for interview. Upon arriving to the interview I sat with a group where they explained the position and handed us a offer letter, and they told us that the offer was upon passing a background check that the duration of the positon would only be until 10/5 and that we would be starting immediately to keep our phones near us. I got a call two days later stating they needed my complete name for the background check after that I have not heard anything else. Lucky for me I continued to look for employment but I did receive a email today that the position is no longer available and has been filled....mind you my background is clean! So why give a offer letter when there is no guarantee...also missed spelled words in the follow up email states there is another position available for something different unbelievable!!! I will never apply to this hole in the wall company again.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was 50+ people on a conference call/Zoom presentation. It was not really an interview per say, it was more like a brief job description and a very brief summation of salary, schedules, and all other important information.

I applied for a part time position, but came to find it was a full time, seasonal position. The pay is significantly lower than I had expected as well. They wont tell you your schedule until your orientation/training. You must have an approved headset, and USB prior to starting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech (Evansville, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

All completed on google hangout. After answering a string of questions, there was about a 30 minute pause then was offered the job. They did ask me for my bank name a couple of times which I thought was odd. I gave them the name but told them I wouldn't give them any thing else.

Interview Questions

• my opinion of customer service, something I was most proud of.   Answer Question

Interview

It was a normal conversation to see if you fit with the company. Not many questions, my interviewer just describes some experiences he's had. Pretty simple. At the end of everything, I accepted the offer and got drug tested on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this is something you would like to do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

It was a group interview there was around 12 people we watched slides about the company and broke into groups the person doing the interview observed the discussion I don't have any thing else to offer on the interview procesd

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Hopkinsville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Wasn't really a interview. You are getting hired on spot. Depending who you get, they might ask about previous employment, availability, work preference, etc. The inter process is fairly easily.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weber City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Weber City, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

online application followed by an in-person computerized assessment including critical thinking, mathematics, simulated customer service situations. This was followed by an in-person interview (same-day) and drug screening. Job offer, acceptance and intake followed

Interview Questions

• How many days a month are you allowed to call out, outside of emergency situations   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview I have ever been to. It is fun and upbeat. It was a group interview, but I believed this is what made it that much more enjoyable. The interviewer was very clear and direct with her questions, and it did get very interesting.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between riding a whale through a small lake, riding a skateboard down a very steep hill, riding a motorcycle over a frozen lake being unsure as to if the water had completely frozen, or ride a cheetah through a desert witch would you prefer?   2 Answers
    • What are your weaknesses, what about yourself do you feel is a weaknesses and explain why you feel this way.   1 Answer