TeleTech @Home Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech @Home Agent Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2016.

Interview

It was just a simple phone call to see if you are interested in the job and right there you are hired after passing a drug test.
It seems like they do a mass hiring of workers to meet with numbers that is needed to be sustain with the way of the tone of conversation.
I can hear disinterest in the interviewer voice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in February 2015.

Interview

I've been looking into WAH jobs for the past few months and heard a lot about TeleTech (as well as others). So I did a little research online, using many places, including Glassdoor.
    First you fill out an application and if you fit the criteria they are looking for, they run a systems check, have you take an assessment test, and then they do a background check (I think).
    They then send an email inviting you to schedule an interview. It's a large online conference call and they tell you about the job and the hour choices, etc.
    I didn't hear back from them for about two weeks and I got discouraged. I guess I didn't think that it could be a good thing that I hadn't received a "thanks but no thanks" email.
    Turns out it was a seasonal tax job. I wish I had known it was seasonal before I applied, but I appreciate the work from home/tax advisor experience. And if I want to do it again next year, I think I'd have a better chance. They say if you do well you can get more hours and possibly stay on.

@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech in June 2012.

Interview

I had one interview that consisted of a group conference call while accessing a web meeting. One by one the presenter of the meeting pulled each individual into a one on one room for a short question answer session. During that time everyone also had to give an example of a time where we had to achieve a certain goal. The rest of the interview consisted of information regarding the position itself.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to reach a specific goal and how did you go about achieving that goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no chance for negotiation.

@Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2011.

Interview

Called in to 800 number and went to website logged in then your in a group interview roll was taken answer question in chat then had a 2 min questions with presenter then a group question to get a answer with group

Interview Questions

• When in your life that you had to make change and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

@Home Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

Interview

I was sent an email for the online interview. Not knowing that this was going to be a group setting interview, I logged in. When logging in I noticed at the jump, there were about 25-30 other applicants in the chat room. The interviewer let everyone know what the pay was; $8.50 / hour and she let them know it is a part-time seasonal position. After she said that about 3 people dropped the line. Then she begin to get into what you will need for the enviroment while working online. She then said that we will need to purchase a planatronics headset, then 3 more people dropped the lines. Afterwards it was a series of questions in a small group of 3, and a 1 on 1 interview for like 3 mins with the recruiter. Afterwards she told everyone thank you, and If you have passed the interview, we will recv an email saying so within 3 business days. You do work all holidays but its only like 4-5 hours each time. Now Im just waiting for my 3 days to past, so I could find out if I past.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change your schd to asst another co-worker. And explain what.   1 Answer