TeleTech TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

After you apply online, you're invited to undergo an hour long test, which partly consists of a skills test where you go through virtual customer service scenarios to make sure you can handle different types of customers. Once you pass this and your computer system meets certain requirements, you take part in a group phone interview which consists of being told about the job, training and possible schedules, then you receive an email within a few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I have not been asked any questions other than what I provided in my application and the testing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation! You're told your wage and your schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Everything was done through either an online questionnaire or over the phone group interview. They also do system tests, where you have to download something that scans your computer to check and be sure it meets minimum requirements to run the programs you will need to work.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult about it, standard run of interview type questions. It was over five years ago so I don't remember much about what questions they asked specifically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Most of what they wanted to know was availability of shifts. . .when I would be available. Be cautious about giving too broad of an answer or they may give you a really, really bad shift. If you take classes, or have another job or obligations that prevent you from being available during certain times or days of the week, let them know that upfront.

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2014.

Interview

Filled out an online application. Received interview email. Attended online interview. Was more of a presentation than an interview. They asked some very general question, nothing really about prior experience. Do a very easy computer skills/requirement test. If you made it past 3rd grade, you would have no problem. They will hire anyone.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Mesa, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The process is almost exclusively through emails. I did have to call at one point because I didn't feel like I knew what was going on based on the emails or lack their of.

Interview Questions

• The main questions asked was your reaction to customers in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Teletech @Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process for this position was very smooth and easy to understand.

Mostly, you need to sign up and answer some key questions, in order to be offered an "interview," which is not a face-to-face type: it is done both online and on the telephone.

Once you pass the required testing for your PC to be ready for work, you are then invited to join an "offer call," which will tell you what is expected, the available hours, salary, etc.

The hardest part of this entire process is the waiting between doing the "interview" and the "offer call." But of course, that's not such a bad thing.

They systems is very user-friendly, and there is not much room for error, as long as you pay attention to the instructions, like not hitting your "back" page, etc.

All in all, the application/interview/offer call were all very easy to move through, And I can honestly say that I am very impressed with their system for doing so.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was when they asked to describe a situation where there was an angry customer, and what you did to solve the problem. I have dealt with a few angry customers, so I really had to think on which one of them I could discuss and describe most accurately.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room to negotiate; they will start you at a specific salary, and then you can work on salary increases through incentives and bonuses, from there on.

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Telephone, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Recorded interview with call back. After several computer checks, program installing, online testing, and emailing, I was given a number to telephone where I had to record a message that was answering interview questions. Then, I believe there was a second telephone contact with a live person and next a temporary, seasonal job offer was made. If you do well at seasonal, they generally will keep the best people past the holiday season, which they did with me.

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2012.

Interview

Great interviewing process, long and drawn out...took about a month but good once you get to a real person. Had good experience with them

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any question I didn't expect...What would you do if??? How would you handle this if??? Can you pass a background check???   Answer Question

Negotiation

NONE there is NO negotiation with Teletech

TeleTech @ Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2012.

Interview

online and group conference call to explain job duties

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, low pay but easy

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

You go through a testing phase to make sure you can handle customers after you apply online for the position. If you pass the tests of handling calls, you are given a phone interview. Once you have the interview, you are told that you will get a call within a certain number of days. Usually they call you or email you withing a few days with and offer.

Once you have taken the offer they get you prepared for training.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult questions. If you pass the test and the interview you will get the job. It is a temporary position that can lead to permanent if you do well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are offered on rate for this position. There is no negotiation about it.