TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY).

Interview

Warm bodies fill seats and if you will just walk in the door you will be hired, not well trained, driven insane by time clock policies, forced to go to break but clock out twice for that to. General Control freak Insanity does not equal security.

Interview Questions

• The most basic questions you can think of, that is what they asked. Do you have a pulse?   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I did the application and the next day was scheduled an interview. Everything is pretty quick and simple. The assessment test was a bit lengthy, but i got through it an d passed it. All i say is take your time and you will do great.

Interview Questions

• I am awaiting to start my over the phone interview tomorrow.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through email probably like a couple days after I had filled out the application on indeed. The sent me a invitation to the interview, which included the time, the address and what to bring. The interview was for 2pm and they started on time. It was a group interview and there was five of us. They asked us a series of questions that you couldn't really give a wrong answer to unless you tried. The interviewers were really nice and made us feel really comfortable. They told us what we would have to look forward to, had we been offered the job. It only took an hour. I actually enjoyed it. Best interview I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather ride a cheetah across the desert, a whale across a small lake, a skateboard down a steep hill, or a motorcycle across a frozen lake not knowing if the ice was thin or not?   1 Answer
    • Name one word that comes to mind when you think of change and explain how change applies to you in your life right now.   1 Answer

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

I received email to schedule an interview which was held online thru Zoom. There was 13 others in this group interview. We were told that the client will conduct the 2nd interview tomorrow, but I never received the 2nd interview. .

Interview Questions

• The interviewer only asked 2 questions our employment history & to describe a time in which you went above & beyond your job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done in Zoom via webcam, it was a group interview and lasted somewhere between 30-45 minutes.The interviewer went through each person individually and asked them 2 questions. After they were done they told us if they were interested we would receive an email within a week but I received an offer that very same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think talking to customers via webcam is better than landlines only?   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Most of the interview process is online. Fill out an application and wait. If they want you, you will receive an email to take some online tests where you listen to practice calls and do tasks. They also test your typing speed and skill. If you pass that, they will schedule various follow-up meetings, most likely in a group Zoom conference where you will hear what the job is and what it pays.

Interview Questions

• They use online testing to measure skills.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! It was a group hire and interview process. We were asked about 5-7 customer service questions and how we would handle certain situations. It actually made the position seem that much more exciting.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer that feels they have been getting the run around?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

It took 4 hours, and was unpaid. Had to take a skills test to get this job & also drug screening/ background check. I honestly don't believe how the people I worked with passed it.

At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. It was a group of people online and the job was explained to us. We were able to ask questions and then asked if we would like to accept the job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in February 2017.

Interview

Process was a two part interview, first was over the phone and second was web cam with a group of people. Pretty easy, they asked basic questions nothing to much into depth.