TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

All you had to do was take a test and they let you google the answers. If you passed with 70% or higher than you got the job. Afterward they would bring you and other applicants to a room and do a group interview, even though by passing the test you are automatically guaranteed the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're supervisor would say you're good at and something you might need to work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Excellent interview process .
    It was phone screening.
    The next step was online Assessments.
    The final step was face to face interview.
    Over all it was a challenging but the best interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Something that you think you have missed personal or professional.   Answer Question

BL II V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

They hire from within but do not provide any training for the internal employees coming from another Line Of Business. Was dropped into the safety and security department and had to take crash calls with no training whatsoever.

OSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Jonesboro, AR) in November 2016.

Interview

Basically I didn't even have an interview, this girl offered me the job, told me how much I was going to make and when I was going to start. We then went through paperwork and then I did a mouth swab drug test. I started the following month.

Interview Questions

• You know this isn't telemarketing, right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

It was easy on the phone. Also had to take drug test. It was a two part phone interview and then a lot of email correspondence took about a month for the entire process.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Extremely disorganized. I completed the online application from a job board. Someone emailed me for an interview 3 hours later and setup on an online conference. Unfortunately I wasn't glued to my computer and didn't see the email until after the time the interview had been scheduled. I emailed back that I was sorry I missed the appointment. The next communication I got was an email that second since my interview went great, they are inviting me to take the online assessment. Remember I never did the interview. I took the online assessment and then was emailed for a second interview (although I never had a first one). The day of the interview I got another email asking me to schedule an interview. I emailed back that is is already scheduled for later that day. Somehow it was lost, so they rescheduled me for the next day again. So the next day comes and 30 minutes before the interview someone calls me and states that I need to go to the clients website and be familiar with their products before the interview (which is in 30 minutes). I was never told what company it was or anything about the product or that I would be interviewing with the client. She gave me the link to the client company. As soon as she hung up ANOTHER person from Teletech called me one minute later with the same message that I was supposed to know the client product. I informed her that I just hung up with someone who told me that. This completely confused the second person. So 30 minutes later I get an email for a zoom room to interview with the client. On the spot I find out it is a group interview ON CAMERA.. No one told me this and I wasn't prepared to be on video. Remember, I never even had a first interview with Teletech. The whole process has been nonstop keystone cops style confusion.

Interview Questions

The whole process was too much for a part time job for $10 bucks an hour. I was just looking for something for extra Christmas money but I don't want to get involved with a company that has this many mixups over the course of 3 days.

Remote Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Mansfield, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Friendly and quick. Interview were over the phone for a work at home position. The agent made me feel vety comfortable. They are on time and to the point. Good experience oververall

Interview Questions

• Describe an occasion when you were able to provide a positive experience for angry Customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After first interview, was adv of follow up assessments then client interview. Everything was very specific and there has been no need for negotiations

Customer Service Representative @home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TeleTech in October 2016.

Interview

I completed the online application and received a confirmation email shortly after submitting my application. A day later I received another letter stating that I had passed my assessments. A week later the send me a link with an invitation to schedule an offer call. I was offered the job but was not legally able to accept it because the minimum wage was below what is mandated by my state.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

To keep it short....You get a 6 part test to test your computer, you get 5 days to complete it or you must wait 60 days to try again. I have dual monitors and their Workspace software doesn't support this setup (chopped off desktop screens). Spent 5 days trying to contact their support. All support wanted to do was uninstall my firewall/antivirus software and would not move beyond this point. I was told that if I wanted to work for the company, I could only use Windows Defender and would have to permanently delete my antivirus/firewall software. I refused and the call ended

Interview Questions

• You download some software to initially test your computer to see if you meet the minimum requirements.   Answer Question