TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Hopkinsville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Wasn't really a interview. You are getting hired on spot. Depending who you get, they might ask about previous employment, availability, work preference, etc. The inter process is fairly easily.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Parkersburg, WV) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed links to do my assessments. One assessment with lots of questions about yourself and other links for System Assessment and System Readiness. After passing those assessments, I was sent a link with a list of headsets that will work with the teletech system, and after buying a set, I had my Audio Assessment. After that, it was about 2 and a half weeks and I got an email for a job offer that consisted of a group call with about 48 other people and we were all told what the job was about and the different shifts available. I accepted a shift and was sent a post interview job offer, which I accepted and now I am waiting for my training to start. Very easy process all the way through

Interview Questions

• Will you be accept one of this shifts   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weber City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Weber City, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

online application followed by an in-person computerized assessment including critical thinking, mathematics, simulated customer service situations. This was followed by an in-person interview (same-day) and drug screening. Job offer, acceptance and intake followed

Interview Questions

• How many days a month are you allowed to call out, outside of emergency situations   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview I have ever been to. It is fun and upbeat. It was a group interview, but I believed this is what made it that much more enjoyable. The interviewer was very clear and direct with her questions, and it did get very interesting.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between riding a whale through a small lake, riding a skateboard down a very steep hill, riding a motorcycle over a frozen lake being unsure as to if the water had completely frozen, or ride a cheetah through a desert witch would you prefer?   2 Answers
    • What are your weaknesses, what about yourself do you feel is a weaknesses and explain why you feel this way.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Screening was done by the talent acquisition group via phone. I got invited after to interview with the hiring manager. It was a very pleasant experience. I was then introduced to the team members whom i would potentially be working with. The managers are highly intelligent and were not intimidating at all.

Customer Service Representative Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY).

Interview

Warm bodies fill seats and if you will just walk in the door you will be hired, not well trained, driven insane by time clock policies, forced to go to break but clock out twice for that to. General Control freak Insanity does not equal security.

Interview Questions

• The most basic questions you can think of, that is what they asked. Do you have a pulse?   3 Answers

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTech in June 2017.

Interview

Flaky experience. Hiring manager sounded inexperienced and perhaps that she likes to play things fast and loose. Requested a short writing exercise that was fairly meaningless and lacked in substance. Not a good impression for someone hiring for a marketing-related role, with no in-person contact.

Interview Questions

• Write me a sample of how you'd re-write the Company page in just 1 or 2 paragraphs.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was a zoom meeting, with 2 people. They were very nice. They asked relevant questions but were also personable and relaxed. They did not seem like they were in a rush to get through it and that they were actually interested in my answers for consideration.

Interview Questions

• Previous management experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I did the application and the next day was scheduled an interview. Everything is pretty quick and simple. The assessment test was a bit lengthy, but i got through it an d passed it. All i say is take your time and you will do great.

Interview Questions

• I am awaiting to start my over the phone interview tomorrow.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was via the phone and I thought that it was fast and simple questions were asked. I got an interview scheduled pretty quick with a start date after the background check was complete.