TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy interview and friendly talent recruitment staff. Unfortunately the background check took a very long time. Was suppose to start on a Monday, but didn't start until later in the week because the company that does the background checks took a very long time.

Licensed Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Melbourne, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

telephone interview and screening followed by group info session. Job offer the same day via email, fill out some info, drug test and wait for scheduled day to start. Dress code is reasonable, called business casual. Its in an old mall, so its a little moldy and the parking lot is often underwater. No real direct interview is held.

Interview Questions

• If you have experience in medicare sales.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

I completed an online, internal application. I was called in for an interview to meet with the TA Recruiter. I was then asked to come back in for a second interview with the TA Recruiter's Supervisor.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by phone to schedule in person interview. I was interviewed by the Talent Acquisition Team Manger and the Human Capital Generalist. They offered me the job that day and I completed my paperwork while I was there. I was given instructions on where to take my drug screen paperwork, and scheduled to start the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• How many years of recruiting experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Kalispell, MT) in May 2016.

Interview

Submit application/ take computer test/ and most likely you will be hired. There are computer use questions as well as scenerios where you select the appropriate response to a hypothetical customer service question.. The only real problem is if you have been convicted of theft or fraud.

Negotiation

na

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TeleTech in May 2016.

Interview

Went in, did the rest of the application there. Met with a recruiter and went over the job, then met with the hiring manager for an interview. Ask normal interview questions, real easy

Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Sherwood, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

I first applied online but then went in for an interview because I figured it would be quicker. The ad said $500 sign on bonus and $12 an hour to start. They had me take a computer assessment to see if my qualifications were fit for the job. They said congrats I'm hired, I start June 13, $10 an hour, no mention of sign on bonus. They said the $12 an hour was for a position they werent hiring for yet. Then I got an email about a week later saying that they felt my experience was not fitting the requirements for the job and I wont be able to work for them. I didnt like them from the start but I needed a paycheck. Also the little computer orientation that they had said its a casual atmosphere and we could wear jeans... I mean why not when its a call center an no one sees us. However the interviewer said that its business casual.

Interview Questions

• It was all just an online assessment   1 Answer

Social Media Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TeleTech (Englewood, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The process itself was rather lengthy, there were two phone interviews before the in person interview, lot of interaction with the person from talent acquisition. After the 1:1 interview, the company got the ball rolling and I received the offer rather quickly with a salary offer way above my expectations.

Interview Questions

• How do you think should a corporate entity use their social media channels?   Answer Question

ESR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeleTech (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

There was not a formal interview process. I just applied and then took a few online tests. Like a skills tests, A typing test, a customer service test. Then I had to get my computer check to make sure it could pass the tech portion of what the job required.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

did the interview with more than one person. As long as you pass the assessment required before the interview, it should be easy. The problem is for some reason, they had me do the interview in a completely different location and because of this, i received all the wrong information on start date and training length.

Interview Questions

• from previous employment, where have you applied customer service   Answer Question