TeleTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.1

Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2016.

Interview

It was just a simple phone call to see if you are interested in the job and right there you are hired after passing a drug test.
    It seems like they do a mass hiring of workers to meet with numbers that is needed to be sustain with the way of the tone of conversation.
    I can hear disinterest in the interviewer voice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleTech in September 2016.

Interview

Submit application and pre test screening online, interview, drug test. The interview is easy. You are given a role play scenario. A customer is calling in with a problem, what would you do to resolve it.

Interview Questions

• Role play questions based around a customers call.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Jonesboro, AR).

Interview

The interview process began with a lengthy interactive test on the computer. It gauges your decision making skills, response times, and other metrics. Once done with the computer simulated test, you do a one-on-one interview with a recruiter. An offer may be made on the spot or you may be told that you will be contacted. If hired, a simple mouth swab drug test is completed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about talking on the phone all day?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview

Applied online and after a few weeks receive the email to interview by phone, took the phone interview and it was a recording asking you several questions, after that if they select you they send you another email for a second interview but is more of a introduction of the position. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Teletech?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I am very glad I made it through this difficult and challenging process, and I am happy to be working for TeleTech. The working environment is a much more supportive and positive experience than the path to get here. I work remotely from my home office and the overall value of this job is immeasurable for me.

1.) There was no actual "personal" interview, but was more like a "casting call".
    2.) The first interview was with a group of more than 30 applicants.
    3.) All subsequent interviews were as a group.
    4.) The company and the position are both demanding, and they only want the best candidates.
    5.) Their hiring/training process absolutely allows only the best to move forward at each step.
    6.) The application process was complicated, vague and confusing.
    7.) You must take/pass a customer service knowledge and skills test during the application process.
    8.) You must take/pass a technology skills test during the application process.
    9.) There are specific hardware/software requirements when using your personal computer for work.
    10.) It took weeks to get the offer letter.
    11.) They hire most people who get through their frustrating application process.
    12.) They have to hire more candidates than they need because most will quit during training.
    13.) The training is very good, but difficult because it is so fast-paced.
    14.) Our team started training with 30+ people and only 11 completed the 3 weeks of training.

In summary, I believe TeleTech@Home uses the application/hire/training process as the INTERVIEW. If you make it, it proves you are very good and they want you, and you will probably be successful.

Interview Questions

• Do you meet the hardware/software requirements as stated during the application process?   1 Answer
    • What are your Customer Service/Support knowledge and skills?   1 Answer
    • What are your Technology skills?   1 Answer

Internet Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Springfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

The client Intuit Turbo Tax, CEO and supervisors are all down with 420 kewl, evident by the flip flop shoes and lack of structure, the bud screensaver on the hiring managers laptop says it all. Its real casual and immediately revealed there are only 15 calls on an eight shift ! Two calls an hour, yeah.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy, you attend a webinar and phone presentation about the company and what they expect they pay training hours, the scheduling and training dates and times, and then they offer you the job. Very simple.

Team Lead, Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Fayetteville, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was smooth. I was given an appointment. The interviewer called on time and told me everything I needed to know. She asked specific questions and was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Teletech   1 Answer

Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Melbourne, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a ten minute meet and greet on the spot where they make certain claims that are later found to be less than truthful. Everyone at the meet and greet is immediately hired.

Instructional Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in July 2016.

Interview

Based on a job submission months prior, I received an email inviting me to a phone interview. My first clue should have been the fact that the recruiter used the word "bases" when meaning to say "basis." Then, she lost my email scheduling a time for us to speak, and sent a somewhat curt email telling me, "I sent an email to you yesterday letting you know that time was no longer available." Okay... she did later apologize and send along an ID assessment. I quickly filled it out and sent it back. Within a day she contacted me to let me know that, "They feel your writing skills are not in line for what they are seeking in a Designer at this time." This, ironically, were the same words she had echoed during our phone interview as to possible reasons why I might be rejected." I guess I didn't cover my bases well enough. ;)

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was pretty much just talking about your background and skills. Then, the recruiter sent over a "Screening Assessment" to see if you're "suitable" for the job. The assessment had the interviewer write out some learning objectives based on a paragraph they provide, redesign a poorly laid out web page, write out directions on how to bookmark a favorite page in a browser, and edit some directions on how a customer service rep should close/open their phone duties at their workstation.   1 Answer