TeleTech Interview Questions in Morgantown, WV | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

1.4

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy interview and friendly talent recruitment staff. Unfortunately the background check took a very long time. Was suppose to start on a Monday, but didn't start until later in the week because the company that does the background checks took a very long time.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in December 2015.

Interview

Promotes employees internally. Competitive selection process. Pre-testing, skills base. 2 part interview process. Questions centered around call center operations and situational leadership. Provides post interview feedback to develop employees further.

Interview Questions

• How do you coach performance metrics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

After resume was submitted online an appointment was scheduled. In a group a computer skills test by simulator was conducted. Checking for typing skills, basic computer knowledge, and ability to read and comprehend. ID's were photocopied, a few general questions and within an hour the appointment was over. As long as you are average intelligence you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• N/A: Fill out application, choose desire shift hours, and submit ID for background check   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

Ask if I had a car? If I could work the shift? And if I can pass background check? You have to take a computer test before your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR was very quick to respond to my application. Very simple and easy. I was called and asked several basic background/experience questions. I had a interview set up and I had to take assessment test before the interview. The test were easy but you have to know basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in customer service.Also if i had computer skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

The lady asks a few questions to see if you can do the job. She then lets a computer see if you can do the job through a few childish scenereos

Interview Questions

• Transportation. Background Check, Ability to be there everyday for the training.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in May 2014.

Interview

Upon employment at Teletech, you will have to fill out the initial application and if and once considered you will be asked to set an appointment for an interview and fill out a second application and test online. If your score is exceptional you will move on to your interview and once you pass your interview, you will be asked to take a dug test and allow a background check to be done. You will receive a hire date on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to solve a difficult situation at school or work?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in May 2014.

Interview

After completion of my application I received a phone call from a recruiter who then set me up for an interview and an appointment for drug testing. At the interview I was asked a minimum amount of questions relating to the job position (customer service, problem solving) and at the end of the interview, I was told that I am hired and immediately began the new hire requirements.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation at work or school where ibwas faced with a problem that I overcame and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview process is multi-staged process, including 1) brief phone interview, 2) computer-based questionnaire, tour of the facilities, one on one interview. Also involved are background checks and drug screenings.

Interview Questions

• Have you been taken to court for writing bad checks? Not everyone knows the difference between a 'bad check' and a check returned NSF (aka a bounced check).   Answer Question

Negotiation

none