TeleTech Teletech Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Teletech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

TeleTech sent a email informing me about a telephone and online interview. The best part about the teletech is that they let you select the time and the day you want your interview.Something I found weird, but convenient is that you call TeleTech to have the interview. The email consist of instructions on how to attend the phone and online interview. The first interview consist of a phone interview. You will be attending the interview on the phone and online at the same time. The first part of the interview will be a conference with at least 5 or 6 people on the phone, then the interviewer will go through a couple power points explaining certain things about the job. The part of the interview will take about 10 mins to explain/ They say its an hour interview but more like a 15min interview overall. Then once the interviewer is done with the power point, she will call people individually to have a 1 on 1 interview. This is actually the fastest part of the interview, they are just going to ask a few questions, like 2, 3, or maybe 4 questions. Then the interview is over, very easy and fast interview, no need to feel nervous. They will reply back to you within 1-3 business days about the position through email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job and why you leave or talk about what you do at your current job?   Answer Question
  • Why do you like your current job or what did you like about your previous job?   Answer Question
  • What are the basic fundamentals you use to help the customers?   Answer Question
  • How long have you been at your current or previous job?   Answer Question