TeleTech Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeleTech Trainer Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Paducah, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Based questions that intend to uncover the actionable process one would take when facing an obstacle. The person who interviews the candidates is also the person who ultimately decides the most apropriate fit for the role. The interview lasts approximately one hour and depending on the scheduling for other candidates can typically take up to 3 weeks for a final decision is made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to intervene between two conflicting employees/co-workers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Employee in Ennis, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Ennis, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The process was very intense. I had 4 interviews, and 5 interviewers. One of the interviews was a training presentation. The culture was very good, needless to say they were very thoughtful, and made sure of their choices.

Interview Questions

• Can you do a presentation on training us on anything of your choice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my offer, it was very good.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was with Human Capital - very nice and personable. I know that now they do panel interviews and presentations. I did not have to do this, but I have been in on the panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the adult learning principles   1 Answer
    • How do you handle a person in class who tries to 'help facilitate'   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Greeley, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

It was nice to interview with someone from my field as opposed to someone from human resources. good phone interview, waiting for offer. the next round consists of 2 presentations. One planned and one extemporaneous. The interview will be with a director and also trainers via video phone. I have heard some really good things about this company and the trainers that i interviewed with gave me the impression that it was a good company that takes care of them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to meet client expectations immediatly.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech in April 2011.

Interview

It took a long time to finish testing and the initial screening process and was all done in a virtual environment. Once the in-person interviews started, I started to get the sense that they were beginning to actually understand what I can do.