TeleTech Interview Questions in West Virginia | Glassdoor

TeleTech Interview Questions in West Virginia

Updated Oct 25, 2017

1.3

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Parkersburg, WV) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed links to do my assessments. One assessment with lots of questions about yourself and other links for System Assessment and System Readiness. After passing those assessments, I was sent a link with a list of headsets that will work with the teletech system, and after buying a set, I had my Audio Assessment. After that, it was about 2 and a half weeks and I got an email for a job offer that consisted of a group call with about 48 other people and we were all told what the job was about and the different shifts available. I accepted a shift and was sent a post interview job offer, which I accepted and now I am waiting for my training to start. Very easy process all the way through

Interview Questions

• Will you be accept one of this shifts   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process is extremely easy. They hire just about anyone there as long as you have some form of work history. You're required to take an easy test and complete several sessions of training.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

You go in and they tell you about the position and then you complete your assessments. If you pass the assessments you will be giving a card with your start date and time for training, and your work schedule after training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy interview and friendly talent recruitment staff. Unfortunately the background check took a very long time. Was suppose to start on a Monday, but didn't start until later in the week because the company that does the background checks took a very long time.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview, applied online and heard back within a week as to what options were available. Job fairs available all the time. I applied while i was living out of the area and theywere willing to let me interview ahead of when training was available.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a strong will to apply yourself and maybe be dual trained?   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in December 2015.

Interview

Promotes employees internally. Competitive selection process. Pre-testing, skills base. 2 part interview process. Questions centered around call center operations and situational leadership. Provides post interview feedback to develop employees further.

Interview Questions

• How do you coach performance metrics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

After resume was submitted online an appointment was scheduled. In a group a computer skills test by simulator was conducted. Checking for typing skills, basic computer knowledge, and ability to read and comprehend. ID's were photocopied, a few general questions and within an hour the appointment was over. As long as you are average intelligence you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• N/A: Fill out application, choose desire shift hours, and submit ID for background check   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

Ask if I had a car? If I could work the shift? And if I can pass background check? You have to take a computer test before your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, HR was very quick to respond to my application. Very simple and easy. I was called and asked several basic background/experience questions. I had a interview set up and I had to take assessment test before the interview. The test were easy but you have to know basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in customer service.Also if i had computer skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TeleTech (Morgantown, WV) in June 2015.

Interview

The lady asks a few questions to see if you can do the job. She then lets a computer see if you can do the job through a few childish scenereos

Interview Questions

• Transportation. Background Check, Ability to be there everyday for the training.   Answer Question