TeleVox Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TeleVox Software

2.8

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

A rough process that took several months in my case. TeleVox has some great positions that are very limited. They seem to be happy working as a third party vendor. Appointment reminders should not be regarded as cutting edge technology. They do seem to take care of their employees. It seems that a good number of employees from other software companies in Mobile come to work at TeleVox. ( I assume there must be a reason for this)

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked as I had been an intern at TeleVox for a significant period of time. There weren't too many questions during the interview for the internship they just wanted to know if we'd be a good fit. I was shown a short quiz that was developed for contractors. The quiz concerned basic SQL query questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was offered a position but have not yet decided whether to accept it or not.

Applications Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

There were separate interviews. One with HR. Another one with the two performance managers. They asked me questions about my hobbies and how comfortable I am with technology. Pleasant and easy enough.

Interview Questions

• What's a new piece of technology you've read/learned about recently?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in November 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was the easiest I have ever seen. Web-based application process through which one submits a resume. Interviews were comfortable and interviewers were easy to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

5 minutes. The firm made an offer, I countered , they countered and that was it.

Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position online. The recruiter called me about a week later requesting an interview. She also discussed salary requirements as well. The interview process started with an interview with the recruiter. It was typical interview questions with a few behavioral interview questions. Next, I took a basic IT skills assessment. The test was pretty easy. After that, there was an interview with the managers from the department. This interview was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions. Mostly familiar interview questions. Describe a tense situation with coworker and how did you resolve it? Strengths and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview was very cordial. I spoke with an HR representative for about an hour, then had another interview with the Product Management Lead. There were no unusual or difficult questions asked. Both interviewers were professional and attentive and followed up on details throughout the interview. The office environment appeared well kept and very up scale. It looked like a great place to go to work every day.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals?   Answer Question
    • There were no unexpected questions, so I'd say "Why do you want to work for TeleVox?"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Recruiter then with Manager, Flew to 2 different locations. 1 to meet with manager and one to meet with Sales VP. Shown around corporate office after interview. Met several department heads.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel and how much?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I met with them at a job fair. There were 2 hiring managers there, they both interviewed me. Then I interviewed with HR Manager, then the Vice President. I again had another last interview/presentation I had to do with Power Point -about their product. It was a long process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an incident you had to turn around with an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a specific amount on my base salary and verified the commission plan.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

3 phased, phase 1 with HR specialists to verify if you qualify for position. Second phase is with hiring manager. If liked you will be asked for a 3rd and final interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could be a tree what kind of tree would you be?   1 Answer

Applications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is driven between three different interviews. The process begins with the hiring specialist, then into the hiring manager which then leads to the interview with the manager of the department.

Interview Questions

• They ask about prior job experiences, how one can overcome obstacles, and how well rounded an individual is. The questions also, include team work ability as most of the work will be done by an individual, but willing to work with a group is a must.   Answer Question

Voice Talent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleVox Software (Mobile, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

No question asked, i Was asked to complete a written translation. Then I was hired in the spot and began work the following day. Basically they just wanted to know I was a bilingual and that was all. I handed them my resume and nothing else was required of me.