Telecom Brokerage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL).

Interview

TBI's interview process was professional and timely in their response and decision making process. Each person I encountered was well informed and answered each question I had. I would definitely recommend this company to others looking for not only employment but a place where they know your name!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to TBI through a staffing agency. I had a phone interview a week after applying that took 15 minutes. After that I was contacted the next day to schedule an in person interview. This lasted 30 minutes and I was asked the normal basic interview questions. I heard back the following week that I was invited back to do a job shadow. This entailed me coming in and shadowing someone in the role of what I applied for. This was my favorite part of any interview process I've gone through. I got to see exactly the type of work I would be doing, got to meet the team briefly, and see around the office. After that, I heard the final decision later in the day.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation where things didn't go as planned?, and other basic situational and behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I started out with a simple phone interview with HR highlighting my previous work experience. The next week they brought me in for an interview at their headquarters with a manager that lasted about 45 minutes. Here they asked very standard situational questions, and allowed me to go over my background and ask plenty of questions. The next week I came in again to shadow an Analyst which gave me a very helpful look at the actual job, and the typical day-to-day operations.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The HR representative who handled it was very professional, efficient, and easy to work with. The process involved a phone interview, an in-office interview with the manager of the commissions team, and then a job shadow of a member of the commissions team. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Lead Generation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

3 Stage interview. Basic interview at the beginning, basic computer skills knowledge test, and ghosting with review for the final portion. Keeping in touch with HR before you get hired is very easy, they respond quickly to emails and are always very helpful.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone and email , there was recommend individual, all the interviews were over the phone over a 3 week period. There were also current customers who were called to confirm work habits

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I initially had a screening interview with HR and two 1:1 phone interviews with the hiring manager. I then spent a day in TBI's HQ where I interviewed with 6 people for 30 mins -1 hr each.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for TBI   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very good process and my questions were answered fully and precisely. Their interview process was much better than other job interviews I had been on. The interviewer was very experienced and I left the interview feeling I had actual chance of being hired. The interviewer asked me how could I contribute to the company and what where my future goals.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company, what were my expectations working for TBI.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The first step in the interview process was a phone interview with HR to discuss the basics of the position and my background. The call went well and I was invited for an in person interview to meet the team. Both individuals I met with asked relevant questions about my experience and some hypothetical questions. It was nice to chat and get to know them to see if I would be a culture fit for the team. The office environment was very positive and multiple people stopped to ask if I was being helped prior to my interview while I was in the waiting area. Overall it was a great interview!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a difficult customer issue   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple they will hire anyone with some sales experience.
    They want to know if you know how to use a computer not if you can sell because you will get to learn their way of selling every 3 days because tht is how many reviews you will have.
    You will also see the most turnover in a job you have ever seen, really I mean this completely.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use a computer ?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telecom Brokerage (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

A screening call with HR rep. A couple of weeks later, I was asked to come in for an interview in which I met with approximately 8 different people. Following that was a 2nd in-person interview/meet with the team. Job offer followed that a few days later.