Telecom Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Telecom Consulting Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Telecom Consulting

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Interview process was fast and easy. Everyone in there was very nice and welcoming. The only thing they don't say is you start with door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telecom Consulting

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting.

Interview

Consisted of a group interviewed with basic interview questions. The process lasted around 15 minutes and gave us a brief description of how you can move up within the business.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I got interviewed by Andrew for my first round interview and what i really liked about him was transparency about the position.He made clear!!
    Overall very interesting Program they have.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the next two years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Interviewed with the hiring manager the first day and the asst manager the 2nd day. 3 interview total. The people were friendly and I liked the vibe in the office. Everyone seems to really like each other

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I applied online then received a phone call 1-2 days later. She then brought me in for an on-site interview. Horrible experience. The lady was very short with me, asked me 2 interview questions then said that they'd be doing call backs for a second round of interviews later that day. I was left so confused because I didn't understand what happened.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were challenged in a professional setting.   Answer Question

Feb 19, 2019 – President

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process at Telecom Consulting. We do apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We always strive to provide a positive experience to all who interview with our team. If you wish to provide any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources Department by emailing hr@telecomconsulting-inc.com.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Two part interview process (1st and 2nd interview). The first day was a 7-10 minute interview describing the job and opportunities. The second day was said to be a 20 minute interview which was a little more like another 10! Interview attire was business professional! Great atmosphere very nice interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

3 Part Process. The first day they ask you questions about your availability and willingness. But do not disclose the position or salary. On the 2nd day, they break down their pyramid scheme as a small business owner program. Then the 3rd part is written but nothing skill related.

Interview Questions

Telecom Consulting Response

Jan 21, 2019 – President

Thank you for your feedback about interviewing with Telecom Consulting. We strive to provide the best atmosphere to all who join our team. We do apologize that your experience with was less than satisfactory. If you wish to provide any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources Department by emailing hr@telecomconsulting-inc.com.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting.

Interview

Don’t bother going to the interview. This company will not tell you what the job actually entails (door to door sales). This company used to be called Telecom Solutions (owner is still Alex). Those Telecom Solutions Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Pyramid Scheme! While your interviewing they never tell you what product they are trying to sell and HOW you will be selling. They do not tell you that it's door to door sales. Everyone passes the interview because they need you so They could make money. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about receiving the proper training to become your own manager?   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2018 – President

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process at Telecom Consulting. However, we have never asked any of our employees to purchase items and then resell them. That is the true essence of a pyramid scheme. We do apologize our career opportunities did not align with your professional goals.