Teledyne Brown Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teledyne Brown Engineering Interview Questions

2.4

Inspector Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering.

Interview

Very informative on the position duties and benefits of the job u was interviewing for. Seems to be a very good company to work for. They said it would be up to three weeks before I would hear anything back.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Teledyne Brown had a local job fair where they also conducted mini-interviews to get to know you. Interview was very brief and only lasted 2-3 minutes each. Very low pressure environment. Interviewer was easy going and personable.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions. Why do you want to work in accounting? What area of accounting do you like best?   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Recruited from LinkedIn by a job shop. The interview was light on details, filled with uncoordinated buzzwords and disinformation about the project. The logistics manager was more interested in his own opinions about publications technologies than my qualifications. He was ill-informed about the technologies and not a good judge of what is required to do the tasks.

Interview Questions

• There were none that a competent professional couldn't answer or someone who had skimmed over the job description and done light reading couldn't answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult.

Database Analyst/Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering in August 2013.

Interview

The initial communications were good. Planning was good. I interviewed with several managers, personally I thought it was a bit too much. Overall, it seemed like a good group to work with.

Interview Questions

• Given a table which contains some rows with duplicate keys, how would you remove the duplicates?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering in August 2013.

Interview

Interview went well. Hired as one deep technical writer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to read schematic on air system. Not a problem as had previous experiences in this area   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company feels like a lower rate is justified by virtue of location.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions about past work, education, how you interact with others. Feelings about the job. Was a low key and low stress interview.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledyne Brown Engineering (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Was contacted by phone to request to set up a time for an interview. Interview with hiring manager, in his office, consisted mostly of a resume review and discussion about the specific project that they were considering me for. The hiring manager then told me that he was interested in hiring me and that I would be receiving a formal offer from the corporate office within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tended to focus on going more in-depth with the content on my resume, and also inquired with regard to salary requirements .   Answer Question