Telefónica Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was really fast and objective. I delivered my resume to a friend that was already working in the company. Within a month I was choosen for the position, competing with about 3 or 4 people. My first contact in the process, after the resume, was directly with the manager of the position. The interview was not difficult, since it was for a junior position. I was an undergratuate at my senior year. We talked about some of the responsibilities of the job and of the team. I talked about my experience as an intern at a company that delivered services for a mobile company and some of the valuable activities during college. The manager only asked me if I knew english language and I confirmed, but there where no questions or talking in english.

Interview Questions

• What were my valuable experiences at college ?
    What did I used to do at my previous intern experience
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Telefónica in May 2011.

Interview

I had 4 interviews, inlcuding human resources test and assesment, there were professional interviews

Interview Questions

• how many red cars you think are in the city?   1 Answer