Telefónica Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Intern Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Straight forward, easy and fun (depends on the role). It was an online application, then was invited to test stage, at test stage it was using an office inbox to prioritize email, reply email and the speed at which all this was done. After this was a phone call to screen you to see where to place you, then after an invitation to assessment centre. At the assessment centre you were asked to prepare a presentation, questions were given before hand and you had to prepare. After that it took 3 weeks to get a phone call on the acceptance. This was three years ago and we were the first batch of interns, the guinea pigs, I'm sure a lot has changed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews
    Focused on my experience and project.
    Then they explained their work. both interview were similar. no technical question.
    They asked for two recommendation letters

Interview Questions

• no difficult question. they just want to know whether you have experience in a particular field   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2010.

Interview

The CV was submitted to the company by the school. So there was an contact from the HR to inquire about my current studies. Based on it, the job description was sent to me and there was a phone interview with the concerned manager. Finally, I got confirmation of my acceptance.The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Questions were general such as - describe ur strength, describe your weaknesses, what can you contribute to the company and so on. Perhaps because this was an internship position, no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a fixed salary and benefits (lunch vouchers and language classes) for the Internship. There was no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2010.

Interview

I went through a very simple hiring process. Some interviews with the junior management and HR. They wanted to review my undergraduate project since it was related to their work.

Interview Questions

• I was being hired for image processing / 3D stuff. They wanted a detailed explanation of one formula in my thesis.   Answer Question