Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.8

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Were not prepared , the individual who interviewed me had little to no idea what the job function was - were replacing the current person and all he knew was they found a lot of unfinished work and correspondence on their desk.

Presales Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Very low information and no feedback sometimes but it seems at the end they get the right candidate after all the process which sometimes can be too long and you dont know what to expect

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you are most proud of your work?   1 Answer

ReturnShip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied through a returnship programme and then selected to attend a 1 day event where we were coached on how to answer competency based questions and how to identify our strengths. This then ran on to an interview with two people one from HR where questions were all competency based. They had throughly gone through my CV and knew all about my career break and previous experience. A very comprehensive day that encouraged you to succeed rather than fail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to deal with a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

O2 Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online then received an email to book a telephone interview for the following week, the talk was very relaxed. Then received an email to say to attend a face to face, where you will talk about your experience plus a second part which would allow you try and sell a product.

Attended the interview, half way through it felt like they weren't listening to what I was saying and wanted to get it over and done with asap.. off putting to say the least. The interview suddenly ended after they had ran out of questions, didn't even get the chance to do the second part which was meant to cover trying to sell a product to them.

On the way out I briefly heard that it was time for them to get their lunch, as I was walking out I quickly put together that I wouldn't of got the position anyway as they didn't require the right to work documents or the second part of the interview that is meant to test your selling abilities.

Very disappointing to realise that they wanted to get their lunch instead of finishing the interview completely.

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was persuaded by the hiring manager at the last minute, on the Wednesday to take the Monday off work and drive down to Slough HQ from Birmingham (approx 250 mile round trip). He told me on the phone "you could be hired by next Wednesday, you won't regret it, they are really keen to see you". "O2 don't bring people in for interviews very often" I did ask if a Skype interview would be more suitable in the first instance, but of course that was not suitable for THEM.

When I got there the "managers" didn't seem to know their way around the building and couldn't find a meeting room, ended up in small cramped tiny little room that was red hot and uncomfortable, and outside what looked like a call centre where everyone looked completely miserable!

Then the two interviewers (neither from HR) looked like they werè only asking the questions because they had to and were not even listening or seemed totally disinterested in my responses! Pretended to write stuff down and neither of them wanted to be there. Made me feel more uncomfortable as I was asked to introduce myself, all they did during that time was make funny looks to each other!

Made me feel like I was only there as no-one else applied for the job. I suggest more planning and professionalism, and if you know someone is not qualified for the job, don't waste their time in bringing them from another county.

Online Merchandiser Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview - With their internal resource - very friendly & casual - Lasted around 20 minutes
    Face to Face Interview - With two members of their merchandising team - Lasted around 1 hour
    Final Interview = Case Study - With the same two members of their team + a quick Q&A with the senior manager after - Lasted around 1 hour

Interview Questions

• The usual, competency questions as well as a run through your CV
      Case Study = 20 minute presentation with Q&A's after   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Asked me to come in done the face to face and than the phone interview they asked the exact same questions plus some stupid ones which were completely irrelevant fukin idiot on the phone needs to learn to do his job and when I found out he was the actual manager I felt lie shooting myself.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

The level of professionalism in HR requires improvement, really bad experience:
    - coming in time to the interview resulted in a 2 hour delay as the internal meeting time did not match timing communicated externally
    - nonsense standard questions from the standard HR library
    - nice atmosphere though
    - the worst: no feedback or any other communication after the interview. Even a mail asking for next steps yes / no was not answered at all while interview ran i a nice and open, postive atmosphere and outcome

VERY bad practice! The investment on time is not considered by this practice is this best practice to your customer, an applicant.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your team on the first working day?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

the Process took 4 weeks got as far as the telephone interview i strugled on the questions because of limited experiance. they also called abit later then the aranged time. make sure you prepare for the questions and have them infront of you when they call