Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.8

Helpdesk Interview

Interview

We went to a whole month of training in all Telefonica products and services. After that we were tested in the products presented to us and were submitted for a month trial period.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was the trial period where we were supposed to put into practice all we had learned during the training period.   Answer Question

Network Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

There's no hiring process as such. Human resources picks some CVs,
    They want people that has been doing the job for at least 2-3 years.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Interviews with various people in various departments, senior interaction designers, ux leads, directors and new business development. 3 rounds: First round pre selection with local designer, second round at HQ and third round 2 telephone interviews with director.

Interview Questions

• Small workshop on how I would design a certain product and how I would manage the design and development process.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Saw job on site, applied through email, recieved a call back, had two phone interviews, very standard stuff. then met face to face with the hiring manager, follwed by another face to face with him adn HR, nothing too strange. Asked lots of questions about metrics and people management

Interview Questions

• Give us an example where you personally made the difference to someones career   Answer Question

Data Analytics Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Online tests were intensive and varied, followed by a video interview. This was a fair assessment and although unfamiliar I think gives the candidate the chance to think whilst answering questions. This was followed by a full day assessment centre including interview, individual and group tasks.

Interview Questions

• Each interview varied greatly from person to person and I think the company tried hard to let you do your best. They are looking for your strengths rather than trying to trip you up.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

Thorough process

Interview Questions

Interview

Really good, i passed a lot of interviews but that let me know more the business

Interview Questions

• about whether he had problems staying longer to work sometimes?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Short time schedule for interviews and no structured ones. Lots of interviews and little information about how to follow up for future or previous interviews.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process has been smooth and relaxed, communication from both parts was very nice and the questions where relatively standard, very much based on cv and personal experience. The feeling is that they are very interested into you.

Senior Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2009.

Interview

Kein wirkliches Bewerbungsverfahren - ich erhielt ein Angebot aufgrund meiner vorangegangenen Arbeit für eine lokale Organisation (Telefónica Tschechische Republik) = mein Arbeitgeber kannte mich und meine Arbeit schon seit mehr als 2 Jahren…

Interview Questions

• Es gab wirklich keine schwierigen oder unvorhergesehenen Fragen   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zusätzlich zum Gehalt - 4 Tage im Monat Homeoffice in meinem Heimatland (Tschechische Republik)