Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

The level of professionalism in HR requires improvement, really bad experience:
    - coming in time to the interview resulted in a 2 hour delay as the internal meeting time did not match timing communicated externally
    - nonsense standard questions from the standard HR library
    - nice atmosphere though
    - the worst: no feedback or any other communication after the interview. Even a mail asking for next steps yes / no was not answered at all while interview ran i a nice and open, postive atmosphere and outcome

VERY bad practice! The investment on time is not considered by this practice is this best practice to your customer, an applicant.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your team on the first working day?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

the Process took 4 weeks got as far as the telephone interview i strugled on the questions because of limited experiance. they also called abit later then the aranged time. make sure you prepare for the questions and have them infront of you when they call

Technology Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

I had to do a video interview in which I had to record my answer to each question. For each question I had one minute to think and then two minutes to answer. It was a total of five questions.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

First your apply online, then you have to answer three questionaires from the company, which takes a while. Then you have to record an interview. Then you have a call

Interview Questions

• What was in my opinion the most useful technical gadget to work.   Answer Question

INGENIER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a group interview, with 9 people more, working together, Then a interview with a director and the last one a interview with 6 people (not hard questions).
    Not hard, just be confident. They want new talent in the company

Interview Questions

• What you want in the future? What do you think will be the best program?   Answer Question

Tallentum Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Granada (Spain)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a written exam, it was done at my university. The work was a summer scholarship, and the experience was quite normal, with questions about technologies, code and other things related to computer science

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Really friendly. Direct talk with my future boss (1:1).I sent my CV and I got an answer on the following weeks. I could decide which days to work according to my lectures at university.

Interview Questions

• How did you get to know our company? What do you like about this department?   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it was an internship the sallary was set. I only worked 20 hours per week and I could decide which days to work according to my university lectures.

Buyer for Work & Services Category Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in July 2012.

Interview

Did applications thru different ways. Finally someone called me to have an interview with HHRR. After got a second round with the purchasing manager, focusing on questions about my previews experience. Took from february to July from step one to step 2. After that, they left me a few weeks without any contact. Then call for psicological test applications and medical examen. At this point you are already a good candidate for them.
    After this they send me a written offer. I tried to negotiate a few terms but there was no flexibility at all. Ay the end I took the job. Was an asome experience! Have lean so much there and have had the opportunity to grow in my carrer in the short time. In 2,5 years I was supervisor, then one year later got the chance to become Category Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Work with us?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      They gave me some situations examples and ask how would I resolve..
      Answer Question
    • Give me 5 positive/negative aspects of yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

No much open space to negotiate . They where very clear they could not give me more in order to keep the group between a range. I understood so, once I was in and saw how selection processes where handle.

Retail Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on the 8th Nov to an O2 Retail Advisor position. I was invited to complete online assessments, although I did not finish it completely, I received an email that I was successful and to look out for an email to schedule a telephone interview.

The telephone interview was 2 days after and it was literally a 5-minute screening, asking if I like working in a team, explain a time when you had to achieve a target, availability. Very simple and basic questions. The lady on the phone said that I have passed this stage and that she would like to put me forward for a face to face interview on the following Monday.

I went to the interview and the store manager was asking me a lot of questions, just to get to know me as a person and we did a short role play. After that, the manager was writing all my answers on a tablet and told me he will send this to the recruiter and to expect an email or phone call in the next few days.

I ended up receiving the phone call after a few hours that I was successful and received a verbal offer.

Just a word of advice, mainly be yourself and try to make your answers customer needs-related or you could refer to educational experience, but they want to know about your personality and how you would fit in also.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way for a person?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when someone had a problem and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you noticed a change or you had to change?   Answer Question

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runcorn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Runcorn, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruitment department. Lasted approx. 25 mins and asked about CV, what I would bring to the role and why I was interested in working for O2

Assessment centre with competency based interview. Had to prepare a training session regarding a new product, then had to walk through a train the trainer session on said product. Standard competency based interview afterwards

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to take the approach that I did?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate on everything. I increased my basic salary, bonus and pension contribution