Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

B2B Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telefónica (Tijuana, Baja California (Mexico)) in February 2013.

Interview

The recruiter was unesperience at the end looked like I was conducting the interview. The interview process started with a face to face interview, then it was necessary to have a phone interview with the manager of the department.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Telefónica (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in June 2017.

Interview

This process was very long two interview and tecnical test , the time for development was 2 hours nad the main propousal has a case of work was proposed in which an approach of the current situation and a solution in a determined time according to the objectives of the area

Interview Questions

• What was your experance last Company and the best archivement   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2013.

Interview

Only one interview with HHRR, and a tech guy. Normal questions about my degree, my thesis, my experience... Nice people, I feel really comfortable the whole process, and the interview was short and easy. It lasted around 30 mins.

Presales Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Very low information and no feedback sometimes but it seems at the end they get the right candidate after all the process which sometimes can be too long and you dont know what to expect

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you are most proud of your work?   1 Answer

ReturnShip Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied through a returnship programme and then selected to attend a 1 day event where we were coached on how to answer competency based questions and how to identify our strengths. This then ran on to an interview with two people one from HR where questions were all competency based. They had throughly gone through my CV and knew all about my career break and previous experience. A very comprehensive day that encouraged you to succeed rather than fail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have had to deal with a difficult situation and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

VOIP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2016.

Interview

via Skype, later by phone and the last a personal interview. first was 1 hour, second was 30 minutes and the last one was another 30 minutes in Madrid. It was fast and not very complicated.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2014.

Interview

4 technical interviews with the hiring managers and each interview dedicated to a specific technology, a personal / competency- based interview and finally a technical presentation that you have to present to all the hiring managers

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2016.

Interview

They have a criterious interview process here in Brazil. In a Period of 4 months they evaluated a lot of professional and personal aspects to give me an answer. Like skills, idiom fluency, IQ tests and others.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to do here in Telefónica?   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was persuaded by the hiring manager at the last minute, on the Wednesday to take the Monday off work and drive down to Slough HQ from Birmingham (approx 250 mile round trip). He told me on the phone "you could be hired by next Wednesday, you won't regret it, they are really keen to see you". "O2 don't bring people in for interviews very often" I did ask if a Skype interview would be more suitable in the first instance, but of course that was not suitable for THEM.

When I got there the "managers" didn't seem to know their way around the building and couldn't find a meeting room, ended up in small cramped tiny little room that was red hot and uncomfortable, and outside what looked like a call centre where everyone looked completely miserable!

Then the two interviewers (neither from HR) looked like they werè only asking the questions because they had to and were not even listening or seemed totally disinterested in my responses! Pretended to write stuff down and neither of them wanted to be there. Made me feel more uncomfortable as I was asked to introduce myself, all they did during that time was make funny looks to each other!

Made me feel like I was only there as no-one else applied for the job. I suggest more planning and professionalism, and if you know someone is not qualified for the job, don't waste their time in bringing them from another county.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2013.

Interview

Kurze Vorstellung meiner Person, danach folgte eine Beschreibung der Stelle, Rückfragen zu meinen Positionen. Anschließend wurden noch die Leistungen vorgestellt. Es wurden auch hin und wieder Rückfragen bzgl. Beispielen gefragt wo man seine Kenntnisse erklärt hat.

Interview Questions

• Wo sehen sie sich in 5 Jahren // Welche Stärken und Schwächen haben sie   Answer Question