Telefónica E;nica Division Chief Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica E;nica Division Chief Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was persuaded by the hiring manager at the last minute, on the Wednesday to take the Monday off work and drive down to Slough HQ from Birmingham (approx 250 mile round trip). He told me on the phone "you could be hired by next Wednesday, you won't regret it, they are really keen to see you". "O2 don't bring people in for interviews very often" I did ask if a Skype interview would be more suitable in the first instance, but of course that was not suitable for THEM.

When I got there the "managers" didn't seem to know their way around the building and couldn't find a meeting room, ended up in small cramped tiny little room that was red hot and uncomfortable, and outside what looked like a call centre where everyone looked completely miserable!

Then the two interviewers (neither from HR) looked like they werè only asking the questions because they had to and were not even listening or seemed totally disinterested in my responses! Pretended to write stuff down and neither of them wanted to be there. Made me feel more uncomfortable as I was asked to introduce myself, all they did during that time was make funny looks to each other!

Made me feel like I was only there as no-one else applied for the job. I suggest more planning and professionalism, and if you know someone is not qualified for the job, don't waste their time in bringing them from another county.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2013.

Interview

Kurze Vorstellung meiner Person, danach folgte eine Beschreibung der Stelle, Rückfragen zu meinen Positionen. Anschließend wurden noch die Leistungen vorgestellt. Es wurden auch hin und wieder Rückfragen bzgl. Beispielen gefragt wo man seine Kenntnisse erklärt hat.

Interview Questions

• Wo sehen sie sich in 5 Jahren // Welche Stärken und Schwächen haben sie   Answer Question

O2 Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online then received an email to book a telephone interview for the following week, the talk was very relaxed. Then received an email to say to attend a face to face, where you will talk about your experience plus a second part which would allow you try and sell a product.

Attended the interview, half way through it felt like they weren't listening to what I was saying and wanted to get it over and done with asap.. off putting to say the least. The interview suddenly ended after they had ran out of questions, didn't even get the chance to do the second part which was meant to cover trying to sell a product to them.

On the way out I briefly heard that it was time for them to get their lunch, as I was walking out I quickly put together that I wouldn't of got the position anyway as they didn't require the right to work documents or the second part of the interview that is meant to test your selling abilities.

Very disappointing to realise that they wanted to get their lunch instead of finishing the interview completely.

Online Merchandiser Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Buckinghamshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview - With their internal resource - very friendly & casual - Lasted around 20 minutes
    Face to Face Interview - With two members of their merchandising team - Lasted around 1 hour
    Final Interview = Case Study - With the same two members of their team + a quick Q&A with the senior manager after - Lasted around 1 hour

Interview Questions

• The usual, competency questions as well as a run through your CV
      Case Study = 20 minute presentation with Q&A's after
      1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Asked me to come in done the face to face and than the phone interview they asked the exact same questions plus some stupid ones which were completely irrelevant fukin idiot on the phone needs to learn to do his job and when I found out he was the actual manager I felt lie shooting myself.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role?
      Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
      Answer Question

O2 Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Hull, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and completed the assessments. The next day I was called up to go through availability and asked some personal questions like pre booked holidays, I was also asked about my skills and current employment, I was told instantly that I have been invited to a face to face interview at the store.

The face to face interview took an hour and was asked a few questions regarding the 3 D'S (Deliver, Discover, Disrupt) and also to give examples relating to my current employment and hobbies. I was then asked to do a role play which wasn't as nerve racking as I thought it would be and was quite relaxed and comfortable. Towards the end we had a chat about the o2 employee benefits and the way o2 do things to protect customers data and information.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Nuremberg (Germany)).

Interview

Das erste Gespräch fand per Skype statt und es war sehr angenehm. Es wurde keine Pfandfragen gestellt. Meine Fähigkeiten standen im Vordergrund. Einiges sollte man aber über das Unternehmen wissen.
    Das richtige Vorstellungsgespräch fand mit meinem zukünftigen, direkten, Vorgesetzten statt. Die Atmosphäre war sehr entspannt und man erhält einen ersten überblick über die Abteilung und die Tätigkeiten.
    TOP! So sollte ein Vorstellungsgespräch sein.

Negotiation

Man kann ein Gehalt als Werkstudent nicht Verhandeln. Das Angebot ist fix.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

The level of professionalism in HR requires improvement, really bad experience:
    - coming in time to the interview resulted in a 2 hour delay as the internal meeting time did not match timing communicated externally
    - nonsense standard questions from the standard HR library
    - nice atmosphere though
    - the worst: no feedback or any other communication after the interview. Even a mail asking for next steps yes / no was not answered at all while interview ran i a nice and open, postive atmosphere and outcome

VERY bad practice! The investment on time is not considered by this practice is this best practice to your customer, an applicant.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your team on the first working day?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

the Process took 4 weeks got as far as the telephone interview i strugled on the questions because of limited experiance. they also called abit later then the aranged time. make sure you prepare for the questions and have them infront of you when they call

Technology Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

I had to do a video interview in which I had to record my answer to each question. For each question I had one minute to think and then two minutes to answer. It was a total of five questions.