Telefónica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.8

INGENIER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a group interview, with 9 people more, working together, Then a interview with a director and the last one a interview with 6 people (not hard questions).
    Not hard, just be confident. They want new talent in the company

Interview Questions

• What you want in the future? What do you think will be the best program?   Answer Question

O2 Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Bracknell, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online via the o2 website. Did online assessments involving situation judgement tests and a numerical exercise. Then had a scheduled telephone interview involving background checks and describing a time when you've worked in a customer facing role. A week later went to in store interview

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

I was first called for an interview which was basically the general interview.
    I was later on called for an assessment center. Panel of 6 employees, all managers, that question you. It's a tricky process, most times it's grown ups and sometimes you get the typical egomaniac manager. Just be calm and answer politely, everyone hates those guys and it won't influence your result.
    Additionally you have to do a personality and IQ test.

Interview Questions

• Details about my CV, technical questions about the position, fictitious problems, my life in general.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Got interview then waited weeks to hear back.

Chased and still heard nothing. Asked for feedback and still waiting.

It's shameful and unprofessional that you take the time to attend then they ignore you.

O2 Guru Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Applied Online and had to complete an intelligence test
    Then an interview in store. It was with the manager and assistant manager. Both were friendly at the time. I acted confident in myself and brought an ipad with me to show off a piece of personal tech. This was a big bonus in the whole process. I used it as a demonstration piece.

There was a final section after the questions where the manager pretended to be a customer who was looking to find out more about O2 etc. A simple role play. No issues here. Just research!

Interview Questions

• How to boost Sales
      How interested I etc
      1 Answer

Retail Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for the role through indeed, had an e-mail asking if I wanted to phone interview, said yes, picked a time, next day had that. Passed that, had a face to face, two days later had a call asking when I can start.

Interview Questions

• What kind of targets have you worked towards in the past?   1 Answer

Retail Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

I first had to apply online with my CV and then complete some online tests. After 2 weeks I was invited to book a telephone interview. After I take the interview I will update this review

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was slight difficult throughout. After applying for the vacancy, an online assessment was emailed, which included numeracy skills tests, some verbal questions and competency style questions. These should take about 45 minutes so it's handy to have pen and paper ready, especially for the numeracy test. A couple of days I was invited to a telephone interview, which i booked online that was suitable for me. The phone interview was about 10 minutes long and was general questions on why you was to work for the company, as well as go through some information about how you did. I then passed this, and was invited to a further interview with the store I applied in, which was scheduled for a few days time. I was taken to an office where it first started with 25 minutes of reading information with regards to a role play which was part of the interview. Ensure you take notes about the different offers and mobiles that they provide which will make it easiest for the case study. After the role play, I was asked questions on about myself, whether I have challenged anyone's way of thinking etc.. I personally thought the interview went bad, however fortunately I received a phone call the next day that I passed the interview and would like to offer me the position!

Interview Questions

• How have you challenged someone's way of thinking?   1 Answer
    • Talk a bit about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why would you like to work for O2   1 Answer

Negotiation

Look at whether you are flexible to do the hours

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

I have been called by an Telefonica's agency. And after 2 days I had put in touch with a Telefonica analyst for a technical interview.
    Questions have been very generics and the overall complexity is not so hard.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and tell me your experiences
      after simple coding questions and architectural questions
      Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

After a few days of applying for this job online I received an interview for a telephone interview. This was just general questions about my eligibility to work in the UK and what my previous experience working with people was like. I was told at the end of the interview that I passed, and was then invited to a face-to-face interview which took around forty minutes. Usually a role-play situation would be part of the face-to-face process, however my interviewer disliked that approach so he had me chat with the other advisers already employed there so they could find out more about my personality and how I felt about the store.

One thing the telephone interviewer neglected to ask me was my age. As I am only 17, I can't sell people contracts without supervision from another employee, which could have hurt my chances of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• During face-to-face:

Can you describe one occasion where you had to adapt your thinking to work with someone else?

Can you give me an example of a time where you had to work to achieve a specific goal?
      Answer Question