Telefónica Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview

Got interview then waited weeks to hear back.

Chased and still heard nothing. Asked for feedback and still waiting.

It's shameful and unprofessional that you take the time to attend then they ignore you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for this role in O2 in Slough online and received an email and call within a few days for a phone interview with HR. After going back and forth a few times, managed to get a phone interview which was covered brief background, some behavioral questions and an outline of technical requirements for the job. Clearly the HR person had no idea about the details of the role (most HR folks don't in my experience), but I got through the first round and was invited for a face to face interview.

The face to face interview was frustrating. The hiring managers were looking for skills that weren't outlined in the role advertised. They clearly had a massive list of typed out bog standard questions and were in quite a rush to cover them all, without giving me the chance to think through them before answering. Due to the pressure, I stumbled over one question and felt backed away in a corner and put in a tight spot with no help or apology from the hiring managers.

Overall, it felt like an ambush and I was so frustrated that I ended up withdrawing my application and regretting wasting my time with them.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions e.g. Give us an example when you did....   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR to conduct psychological tests, after a few days, meeting with the supervisor of the area. About a week later, they called me to introduce a formal offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica in April 2009.

Interview

interviewed by two managers. one normanlly would lead and the other take notes, however occasionally both ask questions. asked to complete a presentaion on what you would do on first day in the role when call volumes hit the roof

Interview Questions

• give us an example of a time when you have managed a team through change   Answer Question