Telefónica Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

I have been called by an Telefonica's agency. And after 2 days I had put in touch with a Telefonica analyst for a technical interview.
Questions have been very generics and the overall complexity is not so hard.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and tell me your experiences
    after simple coding questions and architectural questions
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager and lasted about 1.5 hours. Went through the relevant parts of my CV for the role and was asked specific questions about my most recent roles. Also went through the details of the role I was interviewing for. Was asked at the end if I could come back the following day for a second round with one of the hiring managers other direct reports. Came back for that interview which lasted about the same. Also straightforward, going over my CV and the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary or unrelated to my CV. All questions were in relation to my prior experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Following the interviews, all other negotiation conversations were over the phone with HR rep.