Telefónica Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telefónica Software Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2015.

Interview

programming different services in Java helping coordination other services. Cable solutions full integration,
 current position in madrid doing optimization of networks and prediction of traffic. the company is great I fully recommend to apply

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2012.

Interview

First screening and contact was made by an agency, followed by an interview with area manager and two technical persons, this is the most crucial part of the hiring process where they will try to find that you fill the expectations. There isn't a test (at least for my position, and I consider this a mistake) but a lot o catchy questions of patterns and frameworks used, and why/when you used, projects that you have been and so on.
    Besides been interviewed by three persons, te process is very light and pleasant.
    The last phase is an international conference (made in english or spanish) with a spanish developer, where more technical question will be made, things like which method you use in a certain technology to solve a problem. They make you explain the pros and cons of certain technologies, and how to solve some use cases with certain techs this took 1 hour approximately. I was very nervous in the phase but everything happened smoothly.

Interview Questions

• The most catchy question is about workflow of work, you really should explain well why you do the thing the whey you do, and explain the benefits for you / your team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were a little intransigent about salary negotiation and not the greater in market. You should look by yourself other benefits of working here once the recruiters can't explain them fully.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2011.

Interview

Slow process with many ridiculous questions and IQ tests. Some of the engineers had been there for ages and had a very poor English, which made the process a bit more difficult. A few managers where electric engineers driving software teams and that was apparent from the nature o fthe questions they posed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica in February 2009.

Interview

I got a phone interview first and there is on site interview.