Telefónica Interview Questions in Spain | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.8

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tallentum Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telefónica (Granada (Spain)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a written exam, it was done at my university. The work was a summer scholarship, and the experience was quite normal, with questions about technologies, code and other things related to computer science

INGENIER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

First a group interview, with 9 people more, working together, Then a interview with a director and the last one a interview with 6 people (not hard questions).
    Not hard, just be confident. They want new talent in the company

Interview Questions

• What you want in the future? What do you think will be the best program?   Answer Question

VOIP Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2016.

Interview

via Skype, later by phone and the last a personal interview. first was 1 hour, second was 30 minutes and the last one was another 30 minutes in Madrid. It was fast and not very complicated.

Full Stack Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

The process was compose by the following steps:
    1 test
    2 Skype interviews with 3 people
    1 interview in Madrid office with 2 people

After the test and the first Skype interview they asked me to go to Madrid and at this point I clearly specify my salary expectations. Due to my request they made me do another technical Skype interview with their Python expert and then I went to Madrid (they pay me the flight but not the taxi)
    The process in general was looking ok until their offers that were both way below my expectations. They propose me to review my salary again after one year but how can you trust them.
    Unprofessional behavior, they think you should accept whatever offer they make just for saying that you work for Telefonica. Basically if you have experience and you don't want to waste your time and your money stay away!

Interview Questions

Even if I clarify more than one time my current salary and my salary expectations they made me offers even below my current salary. They just made me lose time and money.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

1st round: 20 mins Phone call followed by a questionnaire to fill with the reasons about why I apply for the program.

2nd round: 1 hour Skype interview with competency questions and a case to solve.

3rd round: Assessment Center
    -Video to prepare
    -Business case with report and presentation
    -Group Exercise
    -Individual Interview

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the challenges of Telefonica for the coming years?   Answer Question

Software Developer () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

As long as I was applying for an internship, I did not pass any code examination. The interview was pretty straightforward. They have just asked about information in my CV, previous experiences.and some basic questions about programming.

Interview Questions

• What is HTML used for?
      What is XML used for?
      What is CSS used for?
      Describe the principles of object Oriented Paradigm   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2016.

Interview

You have a first interview with HHRR head and then a technical interview with the CTO or other technical head. HHRR manager explained the company trajectory and the different roles and then he asked you about your career. Then the technical manager ask you questions about machine learning, big data, programming languages, etc.

Logistics Interview

Interview

First: Motivational application + written description of past work and academic experiences, achievements within the organization and soft skills questions
    Second: Panel interview (With 1 person from HR, 5 from the area and 1 of the 5 was the manager of offered position)

Interview Questions

• -Profile questions
      -Basic questions about inventory handling
      -Profile questions about stress handiling   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica in February 2015.

Interview

First phone screening.
    Good HR interview. Available to answer questions. Competences interview revising background.
    Some technical interviews in the same day (4). They were a bit hard.
    Feedback in a week by email, which was a bit disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Revising background.
      Sell my candidature in 30sec.
      Give examples of situations.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2015.

Interview

programming different services in Java helping coordination other services. Cable solutions full integration,
     current position in madrid doing optimization of networks and prediction of traffic. the company is great I fully recommend to apply