Teleflora Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleflora Interview Questions

2.1

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleflora.

Interview

Very Easy only basically went to a group meeting didn't have to answer any questions, the recruiter was very nice basically after you take the test from the until application you go through a background check and then u basically get a an email for an interview which was just to telling you you're hired and what they expect.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Met with HR and then the hiring manager. Was supposed to meet with someone else but they were out that day. Spoke for about an hour. Was expecting a second interview but did not hear back for a long time that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, typical interview stuff. Strengths, weaknesses. What in your experience relates to this job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paragould, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleflora (Paragould, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

It was through the hiring agency. Basically you sign up and take a skills assessment and pass a drug test. Very standard protocol as you would find for a staffing agency for a company that size. The skills assessment was basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• They asked about which types of work I might be interested. I said office and they referred me to Teleflora   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleflora.

Interview

Awful. I would not recommend my dog to work there.

Interview Questions

• Teleflora hires new employees, gives an individual three days training & expect employees to make the same standards as an employee who has been there for 3 weeks   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent, Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflora (Toledo, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview, typical interview questions, I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Teleflora?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate pay. It was set the same for everyone. Tell them up front what shifts you would prefer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The recruiter that was there at the time was seriously amazing! So friendly and great at following up. She did a great job at representing the company. She gave me such a good impression of the company that I was sad to not get the job. Same can't be said when I was reached out to months later about another opening, and she had just left the company. They really should have tried to keep her.

Sales Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleflora (Providence, RI) in February 2013.

Interview

it was done by emails , first interview was for temp seasonal , I can not recall if a phone interview was taken I am sorry , But I do think it was Just emails . then if you did a decent job for seasonal you may be offered for the next seasonal period to come back as a temp or even full time permanent.

Interview Questions

• Basically if i remember correctly it was done by resume and they just sent you a invite to participate for the seasonal job via emails   Answer Question

Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teleflora (West Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Internal recruiter contacted me via Linked In. Scheduled phone interview with HR manager who then said she would provide hiring manager with her feedback and get back to me. Did so and scheduled 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. In both interviews the topic of ability to quick change direction based on executive involvement.

Interview Questions

• Really nothing difficult at all. If anything, wasn't really professional.   Answer Question
    • Why haven't been working in last 18 months.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleflora (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Asked to visit with three different managers during the four hour process. Each interviewer was very friendly. All of the three offices I was interviewed in had clear, glass-paned walls that looked out over busy desks of workers. The lack of privacy was unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me to describe a time when I had to tell a customer no.   Answer Question

Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

A very corporate and bureaucratic process. I was firstscreened by a recruiter via phone, then when I came in to the interview I met with the same recruiter and then passed on to at least 4 other people in the group - from the senior managers on the team, to the people who reported to the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• They snhared with me a trendline stat (anonymized) comparing one holiday season's stats to the next, and asked me to identify what my steps would be in figuring out the reason for anomalies noted.   1 Answer