Teleflora Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Teleflora Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview. Met with HR and then the hiring manager. Was supposed to meet with someone else but they were out that day. Spoke for about an hour. Was expecting a second interview but did not hear back for a long time that they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience, typical interview stuff. Strengths, weaknesses. What in your experience relates to this job.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The recruiter that was there at the time was seriously amazing! So friendly and great at following up. She did a great job at representing the company. She gave me such a good impression of the company that I was sad to not get the job. Same can't be said when I was reached out to months later about another opening, and she had just left the company. They really should have tried to keep her.

Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleflora (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

A very corporate and bureaucratic process. I was firstscreened by a recruiter via phone, then when I came in to the interview I met with the same recruiter and then passed on to at least 4 other people in the group - from the senior managers on the team, to the people who reported to the position I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• They snhared with me a trendline stat (anonymized) comparing one holiday season's stats to the next, and asked me to identify what my steps would be in figuring out the reason for anomalies noted.   1 Answer