Telenet Marketing Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telenet Marketing Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency, as ALL of Telenet's new hires are found through staffing agencies. I completed a short typing test, and recorded a sample scripted call. The staffing agency submitted my typing score and voice recording to Telenet, then said I could come in for training on a Monday. Training would be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and then I would be on my own. I was cautioned that no tardies or absences would be tolerated for the first two weeks, regardless of reason.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything unique. Just the typical questions regarding experience, personality, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telenet Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

All hires are done through temp agency, everyone is hired, because 99% will be fired. Arrive, put your name on a piece of paper, they give you a test to make sure you can read and are literate and then schedule you for training. Training lasts 3 days and once you complete training you are assigned a location, either Mitchell Bridge or Jimmie Daniel. Getting hired is super easy as everyone is hired. The turnover is vast. They have a new training session with 20-30 new hires every 4 days.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing.

Interview

They'll ask a few easy questions. They hire any and everyone, from ex felons to College Grads as long as you don't say anything too crazy. Do not stress too much, they will hire you!

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA).

Interview

Minimal information needed. It was a standard interview.The front office looks nice but the front desk receptionist is less than friendly. Everyone is glitz and glam. They show you around the floor after asking if you have telemarketing experience and sell you on their great lists that make the job easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

They typically use a third party company to find employees. I was hired through Express, which required an online typing speed test as well as a Microsoft Word test. There was also a speaking test over the phone where you had to have to read a script. If the company finds that acceptable, then they hire you and send you to Telenet to start training. I believe the process is used by all the 3rd party companies(staffing agencies) when supplying employees.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many surprises while applying. There was a drug test I took when I thought I was going in for an interview. The Word test was also slightly surprising. No real difficult interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate, starting pay is 9/hr, but after a few weeks the pay goes up if you complete a test.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview went well, hiring process easy I filled out an application with a staffing agency and a week later got a call from the company to do an interview before that I had assessments to complete

Interview Questions

• How good are you on the phones   1 Answer

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogart, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Bogart, GA).

Interview

They only hire through temporary services, primarily BOS and Randstad in Athens, GA. There are NO interviews. The temporary service qualifies the temporary employees skills, in advance. If selected, you got through approximately a week of training. Then you do it until (IF YOU MAKE IT) you've been there the required # hours & they may hire you on from the temp service to their subsidiary company.

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency, there is no interview. You must pass a basic typing and computer skills test and leave a sample voice-mail. They are simply looking for warm bodies to fill seats. After hire, you go through about a week of training. Out of twenty people in my training class, 16 were gone by the third week.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview, if you can type a few sentences on a keyboard and leave a coherent voicemail, you will be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.