Teleperformance Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Call Center Agent Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not hard not much questions asked had to do an assessment first quarter. The wait was long. Did a typing test they gave you three chances and picked your highest score to go by.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

3 interviews . a computer test that last 2hrs .
    The interview process is very unprofessional from the environment to the personel interviewing you. They have you go through all this interview process just to hire any one , if that is a way to just have a look like they are proffesional it does not cut it.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was traveling to another state for vacation how can you turn that into offering him a service or product we possibly provide?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't give you any

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Boise, ID).

Interview

If you are a living breathing human I believe that you could get a job here. They have about a 20% per month turn over in agents

Interview Questions

• I was presented a competently different picture on the computer than what the caller was seeing I think my mistake was not calling for additional support.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation that I was aware of. The offer was made and I could choose to accept or decline.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Albany, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I filled out the application online. I received an email the next day inviting me to come in at my convince to take a assessment. When i went in for the assessment there was a typing test (three attempts at a 28 wpm min) there was a multiple choice customer service test, a written response question and three simple math problems. After passing the assessment I was interviewed and asked typical customer service interview questions. Finally after the script reading test at the end of the interview I was offered a position and was able to choose my training class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating the pay rate is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

You test, interview and offer. They are really helpful and take their time on hiring and selecting you, you do many tests all of which are very simple. Then you go into a interview where you are asked a series of questions and have a really awesome interview experience.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor asked you to do something dishonest what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

After an entire day (8 hours) of being in the Teleperformance office that included computerized tests (one I had to do over twice) and two interviews with two different recruiters, I was offered a full-time job. Due to circumstances beyond my control (health issues), I lost the opportunity and will have to keep searching.

Interview Questions

• The company pressured me to leave my other job sooner than my minimum requirement of one month (I've been with same company for six years). I was very fortunate I had not quit my other part-time job (they convinced me to stay on board), or I would be unemployed. I will not be working for this company now or in the near future.   1 Answer

I came down with a sinus infection, and when I called to reschedule my first day of training (as the company required) I was not allowed a word in and was told that my application was "suspended until further notice" and I would have to call her back when my infection was cleared. I will not be calling back and I will not be working for this company now or in the future.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2016.

Interview

The Recruiter was really nice and understanding.
    First we had several short interviews
    he just asked typicall questions about motivation and my cv
    The recruiter prepared me well for the interview with the management
    He send me a lot of informations per mail
    So i knew enough about the job and the company before

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was short since they have a fix salary

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply online on websites such as indeed, then receive a phone call asking if your looking for employment and if you would like to hear more about the roll you have applied for, then proceed to a telephone interview with roughly about 7 questions most are competence based and describing customer service. After this you will be told wether you have passed the telephone interview or not and then invited to a group interview at there offices

Interview Questions

• How would you describe good customer service?   1 Answer

After coming on to glassdoor and reading the reviews about telepreformance decided I would not like to work for this company as many people has said they are not very good to work for and had experienced a lot of issues with them, so I would advise to stay clear!!

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2015.

Interview

I was given an initial phone interview with recruiters for Teleperformance then received an invite to a group interview. This included a written test to correct mistakes in an email that had been sent to a customer, a brief phonecall test where you answered a mock call and questions on different procedures used in the call centre.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer, via email, if a customer told you they bought a mug that smashed in the sink after the handle came off and cut them, causing a deep wound.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Foreign language skills, communication skills,