Teleperformance Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Call Center Agent

Create your profile to get personalized information

Teleperformance Call Center Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Teleperformance

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

3 interviews . a computer test that last 2hrs .
The interview process is very unprofessional from the environment to the personel interviewing you. They have you go through all this interview process just to hire any one , if that is a way to just have a look like they are proffesional it does not cut it.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was traveling to another state for vacation how can you turn that into offering him a service or product we possibly provide?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't give you any

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

You test, interview and offer. They are really helpful and take their time on hiring and selecting you, you do many tests all of which are very simple. Then you go into a interview where you are asked a series of questions and have a really awesome interview experience.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor asked you to do something dishonest what would you do?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not hard not much questions asked had to do an assessment first quarter. The wait was long. Did a typing test they gave you three chances and picked your highest score to go by.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Boise, ID).

Interview

If you are a living breathing human I believe that you could get a job here. They have about a 20% per month turn over in agents

Interview Questions

• I was presented a competently different picture on the computer than what the caller was seeing I think my mistake was not calling for additional support.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation that I was aware of. The offer was made and I could choose to accept or decline.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Albany, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First I filled out the application online. I received an email the next day inviting me to come in at my convince to take a assessment. When i went in for the assessment there was a typing test (three attempts at a 28 wpm min) there was a multiple choice customer service test, a written response question and three simple math problems. After passing the assessment I was interviewed and asked typical customer service interview questions. Finally after the script reading test at the end of the interview I was offered a position and was able to choose my training class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating the pay rate is set.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

They ask you questions that you would expect them to ask. They are very easy and common sense. They are very nice and respectful people. The questions are ones that you would expect a call center to ask

Interview Questions

• How would you explain to a customer that you can not bend the rules even if it benefits them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a computer test and typing test. Had an interview with a recruiting coordinator and she offered me the job on the spot. Had to take several tests. The office was busy with walk-ins. Was given all information about the job the same day.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Lisbon (Portugal)) in December 2012.

Interview

Really quick, at my time there was a huge demand for people from my country, the recruitment process took 1 week. The questions where pretty general, how would I respond to customers, how do I handle stress, how well do I work with targets etc. There was 1 initial interview upon which I was asked to to tests. After this there was a 2nd interview going more specific into the operation.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge about Portugal, Lisbon, Teleperformance and how long I wanted to stay   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2015.

Interview

I was given an initial phone interview with recruiters for Teleperformance then received an invite to a group interview. This included a written test to correct mistakes in an email that had been sent to a customer, a brief phonecall test where you answered a mock call and questions on different procedures used in the call centre.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer, via email, if a customer told you they bought a mug that smashed in the sink after the handle came off and cut them, causing a deep wound.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply online on websites such as indeed, then receive a phone call asking if your looking for employment and if you would like to hear more about the roll you have applied for, then proceed to a telephone interview with roughly about 7 questions most are competence based and describing customer service. After this you will be told wether you have passed the telephone interview or not and then invited to a group interview at there offices

Interview Questions

• How would you describe good customer service?   1 Answer

After coming on to glassdoor and reading the reviews about telepreformance decided I would not like to work for this company as many people has said they are not very good to work for and had experienced a lot of issues with them, so I would advise to stay clear!!