Teleperformance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.1

228 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First question they ask is do you have an open availability. I did not so I didn't get the interview which is a bummer because I feel like i was being lied to because it's a 24 hour job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

In the interview, it was unprofessional. The director read from a piece of paper questions to me in a monotone voice. Also, the door kept opening during the interview and people were going in and out of the room. Another manager kept opening up the door and asking "where do you want this furniture moved to."

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Drug and background test, and role play (awkward) Also a typing assessment. I didn't find it very difficult but I know a few people who couldn't handle the role play.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, received email from a HR rep to come in and apply in person and interview for a campaign. I went in on the day she told me to come in, drove all the way up there to have the receptionist tell me that they no longer have that particular position open. So I emailed the lady who emailed me to see what was going on and she told me to come back another week. So The following week I went back and waited like 30 mins to finally get pulled in to do the application AGAIN and the testing. Once that was finished they have you come sit back out again for another 1 or so. They finally call me back to tell me I passed the testing and typing test and to do a interview with the HR rep. I made it past that and was offered the choice to choose between three different campaigns based on my testing. I chose the one with the best pay. I was then told I would be interviewing with a manager from that Campaign. I literally waited 3 hours after this to do the interview the manager. Basically the manager never came down so the HR Rep decided to Direct Hire me. Completed all paper work that day and then got my information for Orientation. Plan to stay for at least 5 hours. It's insane

Anonymous Employee in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hobart, IN).

Interview

Came in, Filled out an application on the computer since I hadn't taken one prior to coming in, Next I took typing test, filled out more paper work, got Interviewed

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC).

Interview

My interview process was really short. I didn't even break a sweat. They invited me more than once to travel two hours for the interview, then when I got there, they gave me every reason in the book NOT to hire me. Then, the last lady dismissed me because "They won't consider you if you don't live here." Who's they? And I thought I was already being considered when I was invited to the interview.

I had already told them where I lived beforehand and that I was willing to relocate IF I had a job offer, not before. That wouldn't make sense. If they didn't want to deal with that situation, they could have sent me a nice rejection email or something before it went so far as me buying interview clothes, putting gas in my car, etc. I know I passed the typing test. Maybe I failed the assessment or something else happened, but nobody told me so if I did. I'm really disappointed in the way this was handled. I could have saved a trip. Be careful if you don't live close I guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (La Crosse, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and they did a prescreening over the phone and then an in-person interview on site. I answered the questions to best of my ability. I have no prior call center experience, and I believe that Management should not be picky if you have experience or not. I felt that my application was not approved because of this. They should not judge applicants on whether have they call center experience or none at all.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Bristol, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

4 hours long, assessments, typing tests, drug test and paperwork, personality test, how well you can problem solve in a fast past time limit. Must be able to type twenty-five words a minute.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole process took forever, about 2-3 hours so be ready to wait. You basically take 3 different tests (grammar, computer, typing) before you actually speak to someone. You have to pass the grammar and computer test before they let you take the typing. You need to type 25 wpm which is simple, after you finish that you listen to a sample call and they talk about it in the interview. After you take the test you wait 30 minutes to be called for an interview, if they like you, you go to the 2nd interview. You wait another 30 minutes for the 2nd interview. In the 2nd interview you role play, and play 20 questions. After that they tell you whether or not you got the job. You also have to take a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hilliard, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

They ignore resume. Not really an interview process. You walk in, take a simple typing test on the computer, take a basic quiz on some basic knowledge on technology. Take a basic packet of grammar test. Speak to someone about what project suits your needs. They get someone from that department to interview you, but with the standards so low probably they hire anyone. Had to spend about 3-4 hours there doing everything including waiting and filling out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a situation where an angry customer was involved. Asked to role play.   1 Answer