Teleperformance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Sierra Vista, AZ).

Interview

Prior to anything they will schedule a phone interview. A test then follows at the in person interview which tests your typing skills, your ability to comprehend technology and test your math skills. Also, a drug test is conducted which swabs your saliva.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hobart, IN).

Interview

I didn't actually make it to the interview because I was so turned off by the phone call to set the interview up in the first place. It was honestly bizarre. The man I spoke to spend about fifteen minutes scolding me for the gaps in my work history (which I agree are not ideal, but there's little I can do about them at this point) and making bizarre and inappropriate inferences about my personal and romantic life. He also seemed confused whenever I explained very straightforward things about my work history. He kept mixing up the details of what I told him. I don't think I'm bad on the phone since I've never had an interviewer act like this before.

In addition, when I described the position I was applying for as a "call center job", he condescendingly "corrected" me, said that it was not a call center job, and then launched into a description of what sounded exactly like a call center job.

After that phone call I came straight here to read the employee reviews. I dodged a bullet.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Interactive, fast pace but informative. Very detailed in the expectations of the job title, scheduling and opportunities to move up within the company. There was more than one candidate being interviewed at one time which made it an interesting process and made sure the candidates were prepared for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the customer and representative conversation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and can be long. Bring a pen, pad, and some resumes, you will need them. I was there for about 2-3 hours. One of the few employers that requires you to do a computer literacy test and a grammar test. In addition, I had to listen to a monitored call. Asked to go over the call. I went over the good and bad aspects of the call. Immediately got to the second interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did you think of the call?
      Why do you want to work for Teleperformance?
      Tell me about yourself...
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH).

Interview

You go in for a an application and do a typing test and a short paper test, then you come another day for a (second) interview and its a standard interview. Nowadays, especially holiday time, they arent too picky on who they hire

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation when a customer wants to return an item   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

Well I just walked in and immediately they interviewed me. And a couple of questions and I was hired. The interview was fearly easy ,they help you to get the job, they want you to be part of there team and they have great attitude.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

Welcoming! I remember I left that interview like woah they are so friendly like wow... Eventually things changed and they hired a dazed new front desk blonde who has a very blonde personality as well. See for yourself haha

Interview Questions

• Why do thing this is a good job for you? Tell me me about yourself??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

You go into the facility during open house, first test they do is see if you can type 25 wpm or more. Once you've passed this test, you go through more paperwork and start your first interview. If you pass the first interview you get a second one right on the spot. Once all that is said in done you wait a little bit more and end up starting the paperwork process to get hired.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked why I was at Teleperformance today? What brought me into the open house.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

It was fast and friendly. Got hired the same day. The first step is a typing test done on site. Then you go if for a face to face I interview right after the typing test. If you get picked, you then meet with a supervisor. If she puts you through, then u fill out paperwork and take a drug test. They will call you in to pick a schedule after they receive your background check.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked in & applied. Had to complete a test that asked you the in's & out's of a computer. Afterwards, wait to be called into the back to do an interview. Pretty simple. Was told I got the job and was directed to HR who gave me my hire paperwork that include compensation, badge, drug-test, first day paperwork