Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Sierra Vista, AZ).

Interview

Prior to anything they will schedule a phone interview. A test then follows at the in person interview which tests your typing skills, your ability to comprehend technology and test your math skills. Also, a drug test is conducted which swabs your saliva.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful here?   1 Answer

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Be able to type 50 words a minute roughly, they will ask if you questions about AT&T and Apple. Depending on what you are most familiar with, they will assign you to that department

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with iPhones or Mac computers?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA).

Interview

I applied online received a call for an interview within a week. I had to complete a short pharmacy test, typing test, and navigating the computer test before the interview. The first interview was with Human Resources representative and the second interview was with the Pharmacy Supervisor. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. I was offered the position and provided a time to come back for training. There were a lot of individuals who interviewed with me coming from the medical field not previous pharmacy technicians. I was not required to submit my Georgia Board of Pharmacy registration nor my PTCB certificate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above your line of duty. Have you ever had any conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hobart, IN).

Interview

First you fill out some paperwork and then afterwards you take a typing test. In order to get an interview you must be able to type 25 words per minute.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hobart, IN).

Interview

I didn't actually make it to the interview because I was so turned off by the phone call to set the interview up in the first place. It was honestly bizarre. The man I spoke to spend about fifteen minutes scolding me for the gaps in my work history (which I agree are not ideal, but there's little I can do about them at this point) and making bizarre and inappropriate inferences about my personal and romantic life. He also seemed confused whenever I explained very straightforward things about my work history. He kept mixing up the details of what I told him. I don't think I'm bad on the phone since I've never had an interviewer act like this before.

In addition, when I described the position I was applying for as a "call center job", he condescendingly "corrected" me, said that it was not a call center job, and then launched into a description of what sounded exactly like a call center job.

After that phone call I came straight here to read the employee reviews. I dodged a bullet.

IOS Technical Support Interview

Interview

First off thank you Glassdoor for having this information available. I too did the group informational call then received a f/u email to complete application. One of the first questions they ask is for your SSN. I am not comfortable supplying this information especially if there isn't an earnest job offer. I sent an email explaining this to the recruiter and asked before proceeding if she could please provide out of pocket details for insurance. I never heard back. But by the looks of things on Glassdoor I'm glad I didn't waste any more time.

Corporate Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people, 2 of whom were in executive level positions. I did not apply for or seek out the role, but was called in as a referral by a former boss. I was offered the position but declined for several reasons. I inquired about their 401k and was told, "No one here is planning on retiring off the Teleperformance 401k..." and I then asked about benefits. I was given a vague answer that they offer medical, dental and vision but it won't be comparable to what my current employer has. But they tried to sell me on experience, a better job title and potential for growth. I got the impression that they did not truly value their employees and that their company culture was stuck in the past. Way in the past (just look below to see one of questions they asked me). I was very transparent about my current salary and when I received their offer letter, it was actually for less than what I was earning at my other job. It felt like a slap in the face, especially considering that salary expectations were made very clear and they complained to me about turnover in the role and really wanting to find the right candidate. They wanted me to take a role for less than my total earnings at my existing employer, with worse medical benefits, a 401k that was laughed at by them, and 50% or more travel. You get what you pay for.

Interview Questions

• My favorite question was, "You'll be viewed as the big, bad auditor coming into town and people will be scared of you, even though you're a woman. Can you handle that?"   1 Answer
    • I don't care where you live. I don't care what the weather is. All I care about is that you get to work when you're supposed to. I live in [place name] and I make it every day, rain or shine or today (it was snowing that day). Can you do the same?   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

3 Stages of Interview Process: Each took approximately 30 minutes

Stage 1 Initial Phone & Webinar - Explains what the company does and next steps to be considered

Stage 2 Hr Phone Interview - Reviews your resume / salary and availability . There is a background check and drug screen

Phone/ Skype Technical Interview- Some basic technical questions

ISM Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a simple easy and fast process. The environment was not what I expected, but some people are professional, others are not. Easy jobs are easy to get hard to deal with. There's room to move up. If you're okay with this type of environment then be my guest, but it's definitely not for everyone especially those of coming in as agents.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on online for a work at home position and it took about a week. You first go through an info session to learn more about the position. They usually send that email right after you apply on line. Then next you'll have a phone screening at a random time and then finally you'll move on to the second interview.

However the person that was suppose to interview me for the final interview decided that, he just wasn't going to. He added me to skype and then went offline immediately. I tried messaging him but obviously he didn't respond. The woman for the info session was 15+ minutes late as well.

This company is very unprofessional.