Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Teleperformance

2,138 Interview Reviews

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

They did the interview remotely over the phone. They asked really basic questions just about customer service. None of them were too difficult. At first, I was going to be working for AT&T, and that required two interviews even though they were mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain a time when you had a difficult customer? What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Interview

It was fun and easy. The recruiter I spoke to was clear about the position. I knew during the call whether I had the job or not. It pleasant and it went by faster than I expected.

Administrative Assistant - Remote Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Houston, TX) in January 2021.

Interview

It was conducted over telegram messages, which was strange. I never spoke to anyone over the phone. The interview took a long time and I had to wait 20 minutes for a response in some cases. Otherwise, very easy. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

You wait for a long time with other people, then once you get the interview the, interviewer was rude. Then if you ask a question they get degrading to your character

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was odd but I believe it’s because of the pandemic that it was thru zoom. Did a typing test they sent me and a questionnaire. Everything else was a standard interview and seemed professional.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Interview

The remote internet was not a good experience. Waited for hours. They wait was crazy. The remote was not the best. Not sure why it took so long. There was about 15 ppl in the zoom meeting

Interview Questions

• Last job experience?
      Why do you think you would be good for the job   1 Answer
    • Gave my last job
      I would be good base on my experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Zoom meeting with multiple candidates. It took about 20 minutes. She asked several questions and was very informative. It was a bit awkward because you were giving your personal information to anyone in the meeting.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell an angry customer   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Was asked simple info such as name, phone, over 18. Wasn't given chance to explain work history, was simply asked what I would do if my computer stopped working and I needed to work. It was a little underwhelming and the recruiter seemed rushed.

Licensed Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in December 2020.

Interview

Very easy but extremely long and unorganized. It took about 3 hours total during virtual interview. I was hired immediately after interview and was transferred for another hour while they get my offer ready.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance in December 2020.

Interview

Very easy interview almost didn’t really feel like an interview. They asked simple basic questions (age,location, internet provider) then basic customer service questions and then they’ll give you a start date and tell you about the next steps which is an in person training