Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2018

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in September 2010.

Interview

Too long, unprofessional, recruiter clearly didn't listen during interview. I sat there all day- almost 8 hours and waited for everyone who showed up with me to go through the process. I had to come back the next day for more paperwork. I spent nearly 12 hours with them before I even saw a dime of the $9/hour pay that was advertised at $12-$14/hour. Shady practices, misleading information in ads, long wait times. But if you are desperate, pack a lunch and go, they hire everyone that walks through the door.

Interview Questions

• N/A. Show up to the interview, you will get the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

after initial computer check and test the person who interviewed me was great and I wish they were all like him. It was considered a 2nd interview and it was via phone, lasted about 20 mins

Interview Questions

• what is your definition of integrity   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

You can apply online or walk in. If you apply online, it saves you some time. You do some basic assessments such as a typing assessment, then you interview. Once I completed my interview process, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The questions depend on which project you are applying for. A lot of them are basic questions, and then some questions to ensure you understand it is a call center where you will be taking calls regularly in an agent position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Killeen, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of series of questions some difficult and some common sense. Many consisted of how you would react to vile behavior from anyone in the work environment or on the telephone and you had to give a proper response. For example, "Some calls just to use improper language and you can not disconnect". How do you react? Of course you have to have a great manner. That's what many of the first interview consist of you'll know if you have the job with this location because you'll have a second interview and then training starts and you're getting to sit in a classroom and listen for about two months with testing as well. Must know how to type and have proper tone of voice.

Interview Questions

• As I have given you an example above, "How do you react to vile behavior in the workplace and in your calls"? Major will be in the interview like these and you have to answer accordingly   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Lindon, UT).

Interview

The first is a skills test, 10 questions about Windows, 10 about Mac. There is a typing test and you have to get 30 WPM. There is then a normal interview, and later a 1 hour long 2nd interview that is one on one. The one on one interview tests your ability to work on both a PC and a Mac. Use keyboard shortcuts to cut and paste is one of the questions. The interview also has a test where you have to guess an item in the room and you have 10 seconds to narrow it down to the item and then guess what it is. It tests your ability to troubleshoot.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to make yourself available to work all of the hours the call center is open? 5am to 10pm   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, and only 25 cent raises per year, no more, no less.

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Basically my open availability wasn't successful for them so I didn't get the job . Because I was in college but my thing is what's the point in applying for part time

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a list of irrelevant questions face to face. The 2nd interview was over the phone and uncomfortable. They asked me questions but when I answered there were no follow up questions. They would ask, I answer, they ask, I answer. I would think they wanted me to be clear but I couldn't tell because that we're really quiet. It was a but awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I completed the online application. I took a personality test. I was then asked to take a typing test.after the results were in I waited to be interviewed. During the interview I was asked about customer service how I felt about helping irate angry customers.. I was also asked if I would have anything that would interfere with my training. I was also asked if I was planning on staying with the company.. Was I looking to move up within the company..afterwords I was asked to come back the next day..I came back I was extended an offer of employment filled out some tax papers took a drug test and told when I started training and that I would be working the night shift.

Interview Questions

• Do I have anything keeping me from missing work for the next 90 days?   1 Answer
    • What was good customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if $11 was acceptable. I said yes.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairborn, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fairborn, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

They hire any one and its a terrible company due to the management . They will hire you if you are on drugs or even if you fake your SS#

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief, rushed, trying to fill a training class. I was asked about my sales skills, but it felt more like a formality, trying to fill an upcoming training class.

Interview Questions

• How do you get around the gatekeeper?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation