Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First question they ask is do you have an open availability. I did not so I didn't get the interview which is a bummer because I feel like i was being lied to because it's a 24 hour job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (La Crosse, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I called and they did a prescreening over the phone and then an in-person interview on site. I answered the questions to best of my ability. I have no prior call center experience, and I believe that Management should not be picky if you have experience or not. I felt that my application was not approved because of this. They should not judge applicants on whether have they call center experience or none at all.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

2 to 3 hour interview. I think is a little to much but a company has to do it to weed out flowers from the weeds . Must be on point and dress to impress.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about the company   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

You can apply online or walk in. If you apply online, it saves you some time. You do some basic assessments such as a typing assessment, then you interview. Once I completed my interview process, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The questions depend on which project you are applying for. A lot of them are basic questions, and then some questions to ensure you understand it is a call center where you will be taking calls regularly in an agent position.   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Killeen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

two long drawn out interviews in the same day. Back to back after skills testing and followed by mountains of paperwork. Too long and drawn out. Was there for about eight hours. Got an offer that they rescinded just before training. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• One thing makes a bad manager.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I did not really have an interview. I knew the hiring manager and was given the position on the spot. The hiring process is extremely easy. They are more selective than McDonald's.

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Sierra Vista, AZ).

Interview

Prior to anything they will schedule a phone interview. A test then follows at the in person interview which tests your typing skills, your ability to comprehend technology and test your math skills. Also, a drug test is conducted which swabs your saliva.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The whole process took forever, about 2-3 hours so be ready to wait. You basically take 3 different tests (grammar, computer, typing) before you actually speak to someone. You have to pass the grammar and computer test before they let you take the typing. You need to type 25 wpm which is simple, after you finish that you listen to a sample call and they talk about it in the interview. After you take the test you wait 30 minutes to be called for an interview, if they like you, you go to the 2nd interview. You wait another 30 minutes for the 2nd interview. In the 2nd interview you role play, and play 20 questions. After that they tell you whether or not you got the job. You also have to take a drug test.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Typing test, Written answers to printed questions, Interviewed then depending on time you have a second with the company for which you will be taking calls. They set you up with a time place and need information 2 forms of ID, GED or diploma, 10 yrs work history if you have it.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can't adjust schedule? Will you accept a lower rate?   Answer Question

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Be able to type 50 words a minute roughly, they will ask if you questions about AT&T and Apple. Depending on what you are most familiar with, they will assign you to that department

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with iPhones or Mac computers?   1 Answer