Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Sierra Vista, AZ).

Interview

Prior to anything they will schedule a phone interview. A test then follows at the in person interview which tests your typing skills, your ability to comprehend technology and test your math skills. Also, a drug test is conducted which swabs your saliva.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Hobart, IN).

Interview

I didn't actually make it to the interview because I was so turned off by the phone call to set the interview up in the first place. It was honestly bizarre. The man I spoke to spend about fifteen minutes scolding me for the gaps in my work history (which I agree are not ideal, but there's little I can do about them at this point) and making bizarre and inappropriate inferences about my personal and romantic life. He also seemed confused whenever I explained very straightforward things about my work history. He kept mixing up the details of what I told him. I don't think I'm bad on the phone since I've never had an interviewer act like this before.

In addition, when I described the position I was applying for as a "call center job", he condescendingly "corrected" me, said that it was not a call center job, and then launched into a description of what sounded exactly like a call center job.

After that phone call I came straight here to read the employee reviews. I dodged a bullet.

ISM Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a simple easy and fast process. The environment was not what I expected, but some people are professional, others are not. Easy jobs are easy to get hard to deal with. There's room to move up. If you're okay with this type of environment then be my guest, but it's definitely not for everyone especially those of coming in as agents.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on online for a work at home position and it took about a week. You first go through an info session to learn more about the position. They usually send that email right after you apply on line. Then next you'll have a phone screening at a random time and then finally you'll move on to the second interview.

However the person that was suppose to interview me for the final interview decided that, he just wasn't going to. He added me to skype and then went offline immediately. I tried messaging him but obviously he didn't respond. The woman for the info session was 15+ minutes late as well.

This company is very unprofessional.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Bristol, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

called me quickly to schedule and discussed my interview process. I appreciated them calling me back to set up an interview and not waiting weeks to do so. Casual atmosphere.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I rwcieved a phone call within a day of sybmitting my resume. I ajd a interview set up a few days later. Thwy had me take a few test. That same day i had the second interview.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

walk in.. 1 minute typing test.. whats your availability.. youre hired. lol everyone gets hired. I can't say anything more. The people in the employment office wanted to go home so they just hired everyone on the spot.

Interview Questions

• do you have an open availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Interactive, fast pace but informative. Very detailed in the expectations of the job title, scheduling and opportunities to move up within the company. There was more than one candidate being interviewed at one time which made it an interesting process and made sure the candidates were prepared for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the customer and representative conversation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of days later I was called in for an interview. I was interviewed by the call center manager and ran through a call script. It was a standard customer service rep interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how were you able to handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and can be long. Bring a pen, pad, and some resumes, you will need them. I was there for about 2-3 hours. One of the few employers that requires you to do a computer literacy test and a grammar test. In addition, I had to listen to a monitored call. Asked to go over the call. I went over the good and bad aspects of the call. Immediately got to the second interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did you think of the call?
      Why do you want to work for Teleperformance?
      Tell me about yourself...
      Answer Question