Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2018

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Henrico, VA).

Interview

First you take an skills assessment which you have to pass , then a Typing text and they make you listen to a call which you will be questioned on, 1 interview with hiring team then a interview with a supervisor of your department

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry customers   3 Answers

Xbox Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

You need to know how to type and have some knowledge of games if not they train you but it does help basic questions lots of problem solving for sure

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First question they ask is do you have an open availability. I did not so I didn't get the interview which is a bummer because I feel like i was being lied to because it's a 24 hour job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

3 interview total. 4 hours spand. You want for an hour and a half, they take you back for typing test. Then you sit and wait again for first interview about company then back in waiting room. Then another manager discuss availibilty then back in waiting room again for drug test and paper work. Then your done

Interview Questions

Interview

A VERY long interview process. A 4 hour long interview process, which includes a typing test. You are with a bunch of people in the front waiting to take the test and get called back for the interview.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

Have to do test in writing and knowledge in customer service,[a must have]. Be able to type 250 wpm, give you 2min. Then comes the interview next day, if you do well on the interview congrats

Interview Questions

• what can you give us if you are hired   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2018.

Interview

It was easy. The people were down to earth I must say. Probably will be a nice first time call center to work at. The process take about two and a half hours. You take a skills test then a computer typing test. They give you two interviews. Give you a nice mouth swabbing drug test and make you sign paper work once you're hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The hiring process was easy went on indeed.com and filled out the application and sent my resume in. They called me a few days later saying they wanted to interview me. I went in for an interview the day after speaking to one of the recruiters. My interview did not happen they sent me home saying I had to come back because of how I was dressed. I was in black pants and a black shirt. I do not feel comfortable with a company that tells me I do not look to their standards. There is no way I’m going to go get new clothes for the interview. Not when they treat you like this.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Killeen, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy. You walk-in and apply. Once finished they take you to the computer side for skills testing. It's just grammar, basic computer knowledge and a typing test. Score enough on those, you will interview with one of the supervisors. If you accept offer of employment , you will take a swab test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC).

Interview

It was a cattle-call type hiring and they hired everyone who came in as far as I could tell. They did ability testing, drug testing, and everything right on the spot. The entire process took about three hours. I went in thinking I was applying for a part-time job. Every paper I was given said “up to 30 hours” then in the end they said it was 40 hours required, and gave me some (very inflexible) options of the shifts I could work and days off I could have. Everyone was required to work on Saturdays and Mondays. They were closed on Sundays. So there was no way to get two days off back to back.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a customer service situation you have handled.   Answer Question