Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

You go into the facility during open house, first test they do is see if you can type 25 wpm or more. Once you've passed this test, you go through more paperwork and start your first interview. If you pass the first interview you get a second one right on the spot. Once all that is said in done you wait a little bit more and end up starting the paperwork process to get hired.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked why I was at Teleperformance today? What brought me into the open house.   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After you take tests and assessments on the computer, you then have to wait about 30-45 mins or more to get interviewed by a recruiter, you would think this process would be over, and just to add to this the recruiter that interviewed me was acting nonchalant and sarcastic which made feel uncomfortable. Shortly after the interview with this recruiter I was told that I would be interviewed by a supervisor. I waited about 45 minutes which was too long of a wait for me. The interview with supervisor consists of them asking you the very same questions that the recruiter asked the only difference is the supervisor writes everything you say down on paper right in front of you including even writing down the description of your body language. After the interview with the supervisor, you then go back into the waiting room and wait for long minutes at a time and then the same recruiter that interviewed you the first time will call for you again, take you to another room and then proceed to tell you if you are hired or not. This interview process was definitely not worth my time. From the long waits to the recruiter and supervisor asking the same questions. I wasted my time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Attended an online conference room and call. Sent email to confirm your interest and setup phone interview. The phone interview was to review your work history, see how you sound over the phone, and to insure you had a quiet background.Typing speed test, had to meet minimum computer requirements, background check, and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• To breakup the monotony of the interview, and to review your probing skills. You had to figure out what item in a grocery store the interviewer was thinking of by asking a maximum of 10 questions.   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Albany, GA).

Interview

You have a series of test to take. First it is a typing test. You take that before being asked for an interview. Some people take the typing type right before the interview. Then you take a math test and a reading test (to hear you talk and enunciate words). Once you are finished with the tests, you will interview. They will ask a series of questions and scenarios of how you would handle certain situations, irate customers, and issues.

Interview Questions

• If an irate customer is continuously transferred and it was an issue they were calling about on the company's error, how would you handle them?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Killeen, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

You have 2 interviews
    1st interview is with a recuriter asking basic questions like why you want to work for us
    Do you have transportation
    2nd interview is with a supervisor asking about experience and how you can apply that to the position

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?
      Why you feel this job will fit you?
      Name one time you showed try compassion for a co worker?
      Answer Question

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

It was ok. Two interviews, one with recruiter, another with supervisor. Asking scenario questions and customer service questions. Questions were straight forward based off resume. Overall it was a lengthy process over 4 hours but was extended job offer same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working with veterans?   1 Answer

Training Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

When an internal job posting is put up, employees submit their resume and application as instructed. I completed my resume and job application including the recommendation of my manager and never heard a word. There was no interview, no thing to even say "thank you for applying."

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

It was fast and friendly. Got hired the same day. The first step is a typing test done on site. Then you go if for a face to face I interview right after the typing test. If you get picked, you then meet with a supervisor. If she puts you through, then u fill out paperwork and take a drug test. They will call you in to pick a schedule after they receive your background check.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbia, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that ask several questions. Then set another phone interview. I have not taken that yet. Phone interview that ask several questions. Then set another phone interview. I have not taken that yet.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter, sent my info and the forms attached, took a drug test, and then started orientation like a week later and then training starts next week that last 4 weeks.