Teleperformance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.1

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Bristol, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

called me quickly to schedule and discussed my interview process. I appreciated them calling me back to set up an interview and not waiting weeks to do so. Casual atmosphere.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I rwcieved a phone call within a day of sybmitting my resume. I ajd a interview set up a few days later. Thwy had me take a few test. That same day i had the second interview.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

walk in.. 1 minute typing test.. whats your availability.. youre hired. lol everyone gets hired. I can't say anything more. The people in the employment office wanted to go home so they just hired everyone on the spot.

Interview Questions

• do you have an open availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Interactive, fast pace but informative. Very detailed in the expectations of the job title, scheduling and opportunities to move up within the company. There was more than one candidate being interviewed at one time which made it an interesting process and made sure the candidates were prepared for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the customer and representative conversation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a couple of days later I was called in for an interview. I was interviewed by the call center manager and ran through a call script. It was a standard customer service rep interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how were you able to handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and can be long. Bring a pen, pad, and some resumes, you will need them. I was there for about 2-3 hours. One of the few employers that requires you to do a computer literacy test and a grammar test. In addition, I had to listen to a monitored call. Asked to go over the call. I went over the good and bad aspects of the call. Immediately got to the second interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did you think of the call?
      Why do you want to work for Teleperformance?
      Tell me about yourself...
      Answer Question

Data Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

The interview was done online through Messenger. It seemed disconnected because of the nature of online interviews. Something about it rubbed me the wrong way. Responding with "Okay" every time was expected but the various misspellings and incorrect capitalization made me wonder about this company.

Interview Questions

• What Bank Do you Operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH).

Interview

You go in for a an application and do a typing test and a short paper test, then you come another day for a (second) interview and its a standard interview. Nowadays, especially holiday time, they arent too picky on who they hire

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation when a customer wants to return an item   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

Well I just walked in and immediately they interviewed me. And a couple of questions and I was hired. The interview was fearly easy ,they help you to get the job, they want you to be part of there team and they have great attitude.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teleperformance (New York, NY).

Interview

Welcoming! I remember I left that interview like woah they are so friendly like wow... Eventually things changed and they hired a dazed new front desk blonde who has a very blonde personality as well. See for yourself haha

Interview Questions

• Why do thing this is a good job for you? Tell me me about yourself??   1 Answer